Homefront

She had ridden for days on end with Sansa by her side and Prometheus always trailing them like a puppy. The wolf, Noah was assured of now, was no natural creature. It grew and shrunk with her anger. And at the moment it was steadily growing. Like her hatred. Like her bloodlust.
This world was changing her and Noah was not sure if it ever could be considered to be for the better. Her morals were changing. Psychology taught her that it was natural for someone to fall back on instinctual behaviour of defense of their own upon being confronted with threat. And Noah indeed saw her own being threatened. By the Boltons. By the Lannisters. By the Mockingbird. By the Mountain.
She had made a choice she would stay true to.
They would not stain their hands with the dirt that was their enemies blood. She would do it all for them. What did she have to loose?
Everything.
But she also had everything to win.
She liked and hated those odds. But if it truly came down to it she would do a sacrifice to do Oberyn justice in the way she had promised. If she had to she would do it on her own.

"Noah I don't think I can keep on riding... I need...", Sansa calls out to her tiredly and Noah stops her horse. "Climb up. I'll hold you while you sleep for a couple of hours. We do not have the time to rest!", Noah says and Sansa quickly does as asked. Tying the reigns of the other horse to those of her own, then tucks the redhaired girl into her cloak for warmth. "Hold on tight.", she whispers softly, keeping Sansa in her lap and placing a kiss on her hair, quickly spurring her horse to galopp on. The Eyrie was still a few miles away. And the horses were growing more and more exhausted by every day passing. But Noah was resistant. Resilient. How could she not be? There was no physical possibility for her to get tired. Yet still she longed for sleep while her consciousness urged her on.

Sansa had been sleeping for merely four hours when they finally passed the revetment and rode up the stone pathway to the stronghold atop of the tall cliff.
"Sansa. Wake up. We are arriving in a few moments.", Noah says, making the girl open her eyes. "What?" "We are here. Just about to pass the gates." Sansa straightens up. "Are you ready to play your role?" Sansa nods, straightening up. "As ready as possible." They finally enter the courtyard where they are already awaited. Prometheus lingered in the shadows of the forest. The giant beast was stealthily keeping its eyes out for Littlefingers throat. And quite frankly Noah didn't mind that at all. In fact she wanted Prometheus to. If it were up to her she'd let him devour him.
But right now he was useful to them. For long enough until they'd discard him. Because that was the most he'd deserve.

"Lady Noah. Lady Sansa.." "Hello Baelish. I don't doubt you've been awaiting us. Did my raven find you well?" Baelish nods, nearing them as Noah helps Sansa down from the horses back and jumps down herself. "I don't doubt you two are starved and exhausted. It is quite a long way from the wall to here." Noah smiles, perfectly playing her part. "I'll be alright. But Sansa and the horses will need some care." "That they shall get. Now. The Boltons were quite a mistake on my side I am afraid.. I do apologize."
Sansa simply nods. "My sweet. Come here." Sansa takes Noah's arm keeping herself snug to her side. "I don't doubt you'll be able to get a nice meal and a bath. I'll talk to Lord Baelish. Alright?" Sansa looks up at Noah, squeezing her hand. "I'll stay." "Fair enough. Lord Baelish? Let us go." Following after the man the two women exchange a small glance. Not a facial muscle moves but both know it is going exactly their way.

Riding in the front of the vales army, Noahs breath is heavy. Prometheus was close by. Her eyes rest on the battleground and she takes a deep breath. Whistling once the attention of the men fighting in front of Winterfell is on the approaching army but it also calls Prometheus out of the shadows. The already massive beast had grown even bigger and Noah grins as he makes his way to her, rubbing his head. Then both their eyes lock onto the castle. "Look after Sansa for me, would you?", Noah asks with a grim smile, kicking her horses sides. Pulling the arrow back to her and aiming it hits the back of a mans throat as he is currently battling against Tormund. The wilding catches her and laughs loudly, slitting some fuckers throat. Ramsay is just about to close the gates when the giant that was with the free folk goes to open it. "Step away.", Noah demands and Jon does, looking at her in wonder. "Prometheus!", she smiles and the beast hurls its side into the door, breaking it open. "That fucker is mine. You stay here.", Noah grins, swinging herself off her horse and walking into the castle. Prometheus covers her from the curious stares as she is spiked with arrows. Ramsay walks up, laughing but looks shaken as Noahs own laugh joins his. Pulling the arrows from her flesh she cracks her neck. Every wound has already healed. "My turn." With a growl she walks towards him and lunging at him, breaking away his limbs from underneath him. He tries to attack her but it doesn't work. His body is useless. Just about that moment Prometheus allows Sansa to enter Winterfell, only to witness Noah's foot connecting with her husband's face. Again, again and again. His bones shatter under her sole as she kicks his body across the ground. Breaking his ribs, his skull, his spine. Still he clings onto life desperately. "You aren't even worth steel.", Noah says condescendingly. Just as Tormund and Jon follow Sansa she slams down her foot one last time. Brain matter and blood stain her shoes as Ramsay Bolton's crushed body lays beneath her. Spitting on his body she then takes her bow and arrows, expertly shooting down every archer left alive. Their bodies fall into the courtyard.
"Welcome home." Her words are addressed to Jon and Sansa and both smile. They indeed were home. "What should we do with the bodies?" "Feed them to Ramsay's dogs. The poor beasts must be starving. What better way to honour the little shit than have him become dog shit? Those they don't eat you can give Prometheus. He doesn't mind flesh no matter what kind.", Noah suggests and Sansa smiles at the notion. "I do believe I like that idea." The men, some still clinging to life,  are thrown into the dogs cages where the hounds feast on them. Meanwhile Noah and Sansa walk through the castle, tearing down every Bolton banner there is, collecting them and burning them with the bodies of the dead. Unrolling a large banner Noah smiles tenderly as the Direwolf once again graces the walls of Winterfell.
She takes a deep breath and turns to Sansa. "I've missed Winterfell..." Sansa hugs her side as they look out over the cold winter plains. "Thank you for getting me back home.", Sansa whispers and Noah presses a kiss to her hair. "Anytime."