Long Road

It had been a hard journey on Noahs feet.
Despite his protests she did indeed leave her horse with Benjen Stark and snuck her way across the wall a second time. Just this time after half a week of day and night walking and occasionally killing something that would have otherwise killed her. A pack of wolves had attached themselves to her because of it, eating whatever she'd leave behind of her attackers. She had known it. Wolves would always be her favourites in this world. One even had followed her across the wall and now was right there with her as she makes her way straight towards where she knows Tywin Lannisters camp to be. Just a few hours earlier she had crossed a party of Northern men and told them to send word to Robb Stark that she was going to Kings landing to protect his sister. Not daring to speak against her they had simply went to do was she told. And there she was now. Changed into a fresh dress and with her new pet by her side. Walking straight into the camp she stops as she stands right in front of a familiar face she recognises. "Valar Morgulis, nameless one.", she whispers and his eyes widen slightly. "What is your purpose here?" "I am to speak to Lord Tywin Lannister so that he can send message to Kings landing that I will be arriving there shortly." "Who are you then?" "Lady Mars." It was Arya. She had lost her hold on the cups she had been carrying. Just behind her is the old Lion himself. But now he didn't matter anymore. Noah begins to laugh and quickly opens her arms to the girl, who rushed to her, uncaring if anybody saw her. "Hello my dear little one. It has been a while.", Noah smiles, holding her to her as she swallows down the happy tears upon being reunited with the small girl. Arya herself can hardly control her tears as she cries into the young woman's dress, clinging to her waist. "I missed you.", Arya whispers and Noah nods, now too loosing a tear. "I missed you too, little one. A lot." "Who may this be?" Tywin Lannister, as always as respect demanding as only he could be. Arya slowly steps back upon realisation. "I taught her for a while when she still lived in her father's house. A stonemason. Surprisingly intelligent. Not as much as myself though. I lived there for a few months, teaching the young ones whose parents could afford my services to read and write until Lord Stark himself got word of me and hired me to teach his children exclusively. My name is Noah Mars." Tywin Lannister stares at the woman before him for a moment. "What are you doing here then? Last I heard the Lady Mars would not stray from Lady Starks side." "I was visiting the wall to see Jon Snow whom I consider my own when I decided that I simply couldn't leave Sansa alone in the Red Keep. Joffree and I get along but I know that he is.. not the kindest company. Therefore I decided to offer to stay there as he demanded upon his visit in Winterfell in return for Sansa's safety." The old lion paces around her. "How do we know you won't just kill my grandson and run off with the Stark girl?" "Because one can not run fast enough. That and I do not believe in harming children. No matter what position or how short tempered they may be. And Joffree is just that. A child. Also.. why should I try to kill the one person that can guarantee me Sansa's safety?" Tywin Lannister stops right in front of her. "You are too smart for your own good, woman. Now I know where she got it from." Noah and Arya exchange a look and the tall brunette winks at her, making the girl grin. "Actually my intelligence is what keeps me alive. I believe that to be an advantage." "Alive and unmarried I believe." "There are more than enough Lords asking for my hand. Your very own king did. Still.. I deny them." "And why is that?" "There is only one man I love. And all of my efforts, aside from those I make for the Stark family that I adore, are to return to him. And I will allow no other man into my life. There is no one more worthy of my affection than him." "And who may that be?" "His name is Zachary Vicker.", Noah smiles, while Arya peeks at her curiously. "He must be a very wealthy man, no question." "He is of a good family, yet he is still a commoner such as I am myself." "You reject a king over a commoner?" "Three kings." "I beg your pardon?" "I rejected King Robert Baratheon. I rejected the young wolf King Robb Stark and King Joffree Baratheon." Noah's cool eyes glitter as she looks in amusement as the man before her most definitely doubts his existence that very moment. "He is a lucky man. I hope he knows that." "I am a lucky woman to be loved by him." Tywin looks mildly irritated. And she knew why. In the life of the old lion every little thing was always about power. Yet Noah gave it all away for someone he'd consider a subordinate. He simply couldn't figure her out. "I am actually glad to see you, Lord Lannister although your man here appears like a good conversationalist. Would one of your men send message to Kings landing and inform them of my arrival?" The man narrows his eyes. "Write it yourself and I'll send it for you." "Very well." Noah whistles loudly and to the people's surprise the wild wolf trots into the castle. It's whole body ready to attack. "Come on, boy. I'm sure I'll find a bone for you.", Noah gently talks to the large beast as it walks over to her. Petting its head she then gestures for the man to go ahead and lead the way which he does. "Is that a direwolf?", Arya asks curiously. "I don't know. I saw it sneak across the wall during my stay there and hasn't really left me since. In the beginning it would have probably taken off my hand if I had pet it. The good boy is getting tamer every day." "That's a wild beast?" Tywin Lannister looks at her surprised. Noah nods. "A true wild wolf. Quite adorable, isn't he?" The beast shows its sharp canines and Noah coos at it. "Look at you smile, good boy. So handsome!" "You sound like you are going insane, Lady Mars.", Arya giggles. "Oh.. am I? Speak to that nice guard from earlier then. I bet it would be boring to watch me write a letter anyways." Arya nods. She doesn't necessarily understand how Noah had known about her new identity or how she knew Jaquen but it mattered not. Noah was on her side. And that was what's most important.