One

"Sadie, you've been out there for what? A month? And you're already succumbing to their cracker ways!" Her best friend spoke animatedly through the speaker in her car.

"Girl would you shut the hell up? Mountain biking is a raceless activity." Sadie had been exploring different forms of exercise to keep her in shape- the boring atmosphere of a gym depleting her motivation.

"Oh so now you don't see color? Alright Dawn." A cackle escaped them both at the reference.

Andrea Francisco was a woman who had been by Sadie's side since they were in middle school. Growing up in the same lower class neighborhood, they often pushed each other to accomplish anything they set their minds to. Now, at the respective ages of 26 and 27, they both made six figures.

With Andrea owning her own skincare and makeup brand and Sadie part of the corporate world, they were able to move their parents out of those same run down neighborhoods.

"But what if, like, a fuckin' lion jumps out to eat you?" Andrea was known to over exaggerate a situation hence the example.

"Well for one, lions don't live in this part of the country and two if anything jumps out it'll catch a couple of these 9mm bullets." Sadie knew the importance of arming herself, especially as a young woman alone in a foreign country. Thanks to her dads military background she was able to easily train to get her gun license.

"Bitch I'm weak! Leave me alone." Andrea cackled on the other end. By now Sadie had made it to the parking area and was getting her things together.

"But girl imma call you when I get back to the car. Love you!" Sadie spoke after disconnecting her phone from her cars Bluetooth.

"Be safe. Love you to the moon and back!" Stepping from her Benz, she eyed the beautiful lush green forest that sat a couple yards before her. The trail was marked by a path of tightly packed dirt and rock. Because she was unfamiliar with the area, she made sure to wear leggings instead of shorts and a simple Nike zip up.

"Alright let's get this down." She muttered as she unstrapped her bike from the attachment on the back of her car. It had been nearly $800 because of a special attachment for her car but she considered it worth it. She'd be able to get exercise while enjoying the tranquility of nature.

Once her bike was free, she strapped her bag tightly to her back and climbed on. The sky was clear with only a few clouds that occasionally shielded her from the sun while a constant breeze kept her cool. Riding towards the trail, she made sure to track the coordinates of the exit on her Apple Watch in case she somehow got lost.

The trail was a large 15 mile stretch through the forest with signs that marked each mile. Birds chirped animatedly around her mixing with the rustling of the trees and bushes as she whizzed past. A smile graced her lips as she stopped petaling to cruise over a small hill, the incline adding enough speed for her to continue cruising for another 10 feet.

It wasn't long before she cleared four miles, a light sweat present above her brow, yet her spirits high as she eyed the beautiful scenery. She slowly came to a stop as she noticed a lake up ahead, it's soft waves reflecting the sun light like a mirror.

"Oh wow!" She smiled at the ducklings that waddled into the lake behind their mother. A rustling near the end of the lake caught her attention and she subtly prepared for the worst, but was put at ease as a deer stepped from the brush. It's ears twitched before it slowly approached the lake, lapping at the water.

"Beautiful ain't it?" Sadie jumped forwards at the deep voice that tumbled behind her. The sudden action caused the deer to jet back into the brush.

"Holy shit." She muttered as she clutched her chest. Finally looking up, her breathing stopped at the beautiful man before her. He was dressed in black and grey thermal pants under black shorts with a navy blue, fitted Nike thermal shirt. A short buzzed haircut paired well with the sparse stubble that lay across his cheeks and chin.

"Didn't mean to scare you, sorry about that." He chuckled lightly, crows feet appearing at the corners of his eyes. Now that Sadie looked closer, he seemed to be about middle aged or at least a bit older than her.

"It's fine. I just wasn't expecting someone else to be here." She smiled politely feeling butterflies in her stomach. With each passing moment they remained in each other's company, Sadie felt hotter and hotter- the jacket sticking to her slick skin like glue.

"You're not from around here then. People frequent this trail quite often, some even come out here in the rain." The sentence could barely be registered over the thoughts that rushed through her head. Images of his large hands wrapped around her throat as he thrust into her filled her head.

"Yeah, no. I-I'm from America." She stuttered as she tried to shake the thoughts from her mind. Sadie felt like a whore standing in front of, surely someone's dad, imagining him fucking her into oblivion.

"Ah, an American woman." He nodded as he stared at her intently. If she hadn't know better, she would have thought he was checking her out but she pushed the thought to the back of her mind. "How are you liking Denmark?"

"I haven't...uh really gotten to see much, you know, with work and all." A voice in the back of her mind screamed for her to get it together but she couldn't focus. This man was devilishly handsome and she hadn't been laid in almost a year.

"Yeah, I get how it can be. One can easily get wrapped up in the monotony of life, but you should never deny yourself the pleasures as well." If she wasn't soaked, she was now. The tone in his voice let her know he was speaking about the same pleasure she was daydreaming about. "I never caught your name by the way."

"Oh! Sadie, Sadie Winter." She extended her hand, an unconscious habit she had trouble leaving in the office.

"Riker Daniels." As he wrapped his large hand around hers, sparks shot down her spine and she nearly moaned at the feeling. It was unlike her to be so horny but there was obviously something about this man she had to have.

"Well it was nice to meet you, Riker." She clipped in an attempt to get away from his sinful gaze.

"Excuse me if this is forward, but I'd like to take you to dinner sometime. You're entirely too gorgeous for me not to ask." He stepped in front of her and shot her a soft smile. Sadie knew better than to think she'd be able to say no to such a handsome face.

"Umm, sure. When's the next time you're free?" Opening her Apple Watch, she pulled up her calendar to check her next available date. "I can do Wednesday the 20th or Friday the 22nd."

"Wow, you're one organized woman." He chuckled while Sadie shyly put her wrist down as she realized she once more forgot how to leave work habits in the office. "Friday sounds amazing."

Taking the sleek black phone from him, she input her contact information before passing it back to him.

"Sorry if I sound a bit weird. I work in the corporate world and it's kind of difficult to leave some of those habits in the office." She giggled while pushing back her, once, slicked back edges.

"I've kind of gotten used to it. My best friend owns a company and sometimes forgets I don't have to make an appointment just to see him." Riker chuckled, the deep melodic sound causing her pussy to throb.

"Oh wow. That's an amazing feat, may I ask what company?" From her own experience she knew how hard it was to not only start a business, but to own a successful one.

"Yeah, it's a technology company called Core. They make all kinds of future forward stuff." The bright smile on his face filled her with happiness.

"No way! I work as a CFO at Core." He rose his eyebrows in shock before his face twisted in confusion.

"I hadn't heard about him replacing Cathy. Hmm. Well, welcome! I'm sure you'll be doing an amazing job if they brought you all the way from America." Sadie smiled sadly at the statement. While she knew she was taking someone's job, she didn't want a possible relationship with someone who had personal connections to them.

"Thank you. I should get back to my bike." Riker nodded as he ushered her through the brush and back to the trail.

"Be safe, Sadie."
———