Eight

*Not edited whatsoever lol sorry, just wanted to get this out to yall*

When she'd finally finished her work, Sadie hurriedly clocked out and made her way to her car. As soon as she'd pulled from her spot, her phone rang with a call from Andrea.

"Hello?" She called through the Bluetooth feature.

"Hey, bitch. You off work yet? We're gettin blacked out tonight." Andrea's voice was filled with excitement at their usual drunk facetime parties.

"Yeah, I just got off but I've got something planned tonight. Can we do this tomorrow?" Sadie bit her lip as she recalled the men's promise of more tonight.

"Uh nnmm, who are you blowing me off for? I hope you don't think you can replace me with any of those lil hoes. Don't make me catch a flight." Her voice dripped with attitude and Sadie could picture her rolling her neck.

"I fucked them." She confessed as she made it to her home.

"And you're gonna do it again tonight, aren't you?" Andrea boomed at her. "Sadie, you dick hungry slut, tell me all about it. It must have been good if you're doing it again."

"It was so good." Sadie bit her lip as she leaned her head back against her seat. Images of the encounter flashed before her eyes. Her body craved more as the memory of Riker's actions played vividly before her eyes.

"I only had sex with one though because I am not doing anal." Her nose crinkled at the thought.

"Oh please, I bet those men will turn you out. They already have you gettin' fucked in the workplace." Andrea laughed loudly at her, once, prudish friend.

"Believe what you want, I'm not doing it."
...

Sadie groaned as she was awoken from her nap by the loud ringing of her phone. She'd taken a bath and immediately fell asleep once she'd climbed in bed. Rolling over, she disconnected her phone from the charger on her nightstand and swiped to answer the call.

"Hello?" Her voice remained thick with sleep and she was sure she sounded terrible.

"Ms. Winter, have I interrupted your sleep?" Kade's voice filled her ear and she immediately sat up. Pulling the phone from her face, she silently cursed when she noticed it was half past eleven.

"No, no it's fine." Her body protested as she climbed from her bed and made her way into the bathroom.

"Perfect. Come open the door." Silence filled the line as she tried to process his sentence. "Preferably right now, Ms. Winter."

"Yeah, sorry, here I come." Hanging up the phone, Sadie panicked as she hustled to brush her teeth and tie a scarf around her braids in a presentable way. She threw on a pair of sweatpants and grabbed a tank top to cover her bare chest before shuffling to the door.

"Hi." She called breathlessly as she threw the door open to see Riker and Kade. They'd dressed more casual, both in joggers and t-shirts. Despite their casual attire, Sadie still felt dominated by their sheer size and vibe.

"Well, hello there." Riker smirked down at her before his eyes trailed to her chest. Sadie could already feel her nipples responding to his heated gaze. The deep scoop of the tank top made the tops of her breasts visible.

"Make yourselves at home." She stepped back to allow the men to pile into the home. As the pair stalked past her, she couldn't stop herself from taking a large inhale of their cologne. They held an oddly sensual scent she couldn't place, but it made her want to go wild.

"Beautiful home." Kade complimented as the pair eyed her lilac and cream decor.

"Thank you." Her words came out more breathy than she'd intended- the tone not going unnoticed according to Riker's smirk. "Would you like something to drink?"