Six

"Bitch you're lying to me! Oh my god, Sadie bitch you're lying to me!!" Andrea screamed through the speaker as Sadie finished powdering her face. She cringed as she slipped her new wig on to her head.

"I'm such a fucking idiot. Why'd you let me do this?" Sadie groaned as she laid down her baby hair to blend the wig. Eyeing the time, she groaned as she realized she only had 30 minutes before she'd have to leave.

"I didn't think you'd have the balls to do it. Oh my god! You're about to make me catch a flight to see these men because Sadie Winter has never been this risqué." She fanned herself and Sadie mentally agreed as imagines of Kade and Riker appeared in her mind. Slipping into her outfit, Sadie slipped her feet into her heels before grabbing her phone from her vanity.

"Ew that's what you're wearing?" Andrea scrunched her nose at Sadie's choice of outfit.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing? It's business casual." Sadie had picked pants as she didn't trust herself in a skirt anymore.

"Exactly. We want something that screams fuck me, not I'm getting Chinese takeout after work." Sadie rolled her eyes as she grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet while brewing herself a cup of coffee.

"No, we want something that says I'm here to do my job." She laid the phone on the counter while grabbing her travel cup. It had been a gift from her father and subsequently her favorite one.

"Where's the Sadie that let her boss and his best friend eat her pussy? I want that Sadie." Andrea pouted and Sadie choked on the spit in her throat. The laugh of her best friend taunted her as she coughed up a lung.

"Goodbye Andrea. I love you, crazy bitch." Sadie muttered once she got herself together before ending the call.

"Oh great." She groaned as she realized she was behind schedule now. Hurriedly gathering her things, she rushed from her apartment.
...

"You're late, Ms. Winter." Tiffany noted once Sadie scrambled from the elevator.

"I know. I know. Sorry, won't happen again." She mumbled before letting out a sigh of relief as she plopped down in her chair.

"Come on, Mr. Jackson is waiting in room b. He's got the latest statistics for our section 1 project." Tiffany motioned for her to follow and Sadie hurriedly jumped from her seat to follow the woman to the elevator. She was 30 minutes late due to traffic leaving her absolutely no time to prep for this meeting.

"Here. I drew up topics and points of interest." Tiffany passed a notepad filled with neat handwriting to Sadie. Relief filled her like no other and she almost jumped in happiness.

"You're a lifesaver. I don't know what I'd do with you." She embraced the woman before studying the notepad. The ding of the elevator let her know it was game time and they strolled to the room. Alexander Jackson was from their lower sector and worked as a specialist manager for all projects, so Sadie frequently spoke with the man.

"Morning, Mr. Jackson. Thank you for your patience." She spoke as she shook the man's hand and hurriedly made her way into her usual seat across from the man. Her polite smile nearly dropped as she finally noticed the broad figure sitting next to Mr. Jackson.

"Mr. Winchester! What a pleasure for you to join us." She spoke tightly, her eyes trailing to Tiffany. She looked just as surprised, her eyes wide, before she joined Sadie.

"Just wanted to check how my CFO handles our partners." He nodded as his eyes trailed her face, a smirk blooming on his lips. Sadie hummed in understanding before placing her usual business smile on her face.