Seven

The two men hurriedly stripped down and Sadie felt her mouth water as she eyed their physiques. Kade was taller and filled with bulky muscle whereas Riker was only an inch shorter and had a slim yet athletic figure.

"Woah." She muttered as she watched them pull their dicks out. While she didn't think they were small, she didn't expect them to be packing. She could see Kade's had more of a curve and seemed to be longer while Riker was thicker.

"Come here." Riker muttered as he pulled her to the edge of the desk and quickly lined himself up with her.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." She pushed her hand against his stomach to stop him from pushing into her. "Do you have a condom?"

The men shared a look and Sadie furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to understand what they were doing. It was almost as if they were talking but Kade quickly walked around the desk to search the drawers.

"I can't wait to fuck you until you forget your own name. Having you cumming all over my dick." Riker growled as he ran his tip through her folds. The action nearly made her want to say fuck protection but luckily Kade returned with a condom.

"Only one." He grumbled before tossing it into Riker's chest. "I'll let you have it."

"As if you had any other choice." Riker chuckled deeply before quickly tearing open the foil and sliding the condom on.

"Woah!" She yelped as he grabbed her ankle and pulled her so that her ass hung off the edge of the desk. Lining himself up once more, Riker slowly pushed into her and Sadie had to bite her lip to keep from screaming as he stretched her thin.

"Fuck, she's tight as hell. Relax for me, baby." He groaned as he stopped halfway and leaned over to kiss her softly. Sadie cried out as he slowly rocked his hips, his size pushing the limits of what she could handle. Pleasure rippled through her and mixed with the uncomfortability of being stretched.

"Riker." She whimpered as tears formed in her eyes when he managed to finally thrust entirely within her.

"I know, baby." Laying kisses across her collarbones, he remained still and allowed her body time to adjust. Looking over, she made out Kade's body sitting on one of the chairs in front of the desk. His hand was tightly wrapped around his dick, pleasure contorting his face in one of the sexiest expressions she'd ever seen.

"That's what you do to us. He can't even feel how tight you are yet he's still about to bust." Riker whispered into her ear. Her body arched up to press her chest to his- his warmth a new obsession. The movement caused him to shift inside her and waves of euphoria washed over her.

"Move now." Using her feet she tried to get him to thrust into her, her body now desperately chasing that feeling again. Without a second thought his hips pulled back and slowly entered her again.

"You're going to be the death of me." His words came out breathy before he bit his lip. Sadie tightly gripped his forearms as his thrusts sped up and pleasure encapsulated her entire being. Cries of euphoria tumbled from her lips before becoming intertwined with Riker's growls.

"Riker! Riker, oh fuck!" She screamed as he snapped his hips into her, his pace becoming punishing. Chills ran across her skin, her toes curled, and her eyes squeezed tightly. The shaking of her legs became so violent it trembled her shoulders.

"No!" She cried as he suddenly pulled from within her, her hands reaching to stop him.

"Come here." Pulling her entirely from the desk, he guided her over to Kade. The throbbing between her legs increased at the sight before her. Kade's dick stood at attention, the tip bright red, before it jumped as she came closer.