Four

"Yes girl. I can't stop thinking about either of them and I've never been this damn horny. I don't know what the hell is going on." Sadie groaned as she eyed the numerous dildos and vibrators on the webpage. Between her phone calls with Riker and her office meetings with Kade, the last week had been filled with soaked panties and late nights of masturbation.

"Maybe you need to fuck them both. Get it out of your system." Looking over at the screen, Andrea shrugged while Sadie looked at her like she was crazy.

"Girl no. That's some hoe shit." Sadie frowned although a little voice in the back of her mind screamed yes.

"And? You're young, they fine, and y'all single. Be a hoe while you can then settle down for some square ass nigga." Andrea cackled. She'd always told Sadie she imagined her marrying some smart yet boring man.

"Even if I wanted to, which I don't, they're both 40. That's nine years away from being the same age as my dad." Even she wasn't convinced in the excuse but she needed something to prevent herself from allowing both men to rock her world.

"Age ain't nothing but a number, girl. Do it!" Andrea pointed her finger at Sadie through the screen.

"Alright R.Kelly, calm down." Sadie fired back before clicking on a blue vibrator that was highly rated.

"Aye, bitch, don't do me. You know damn well that's not how I meant it." They both laughed before finishing the conversation.

It was only 3pm and Sadie had already completed all her Saturday errands. She had half a mind to go out to get some liquor while another part of her wanted to stay in with a nice movie and chill. After a few seconds of thinking she decided on taking her chance on a night out.

"Alright, now that I know what I'm doing for the night let's see what I'm going to buy." She muttered as she once more scrolled through the large display of sex toys. An hour later she'd purchased a 7inch dildo and a navy blue vibrator.

She googled a popular local club while scouring the fridge for something to make for dinner. The most popular was a club called Synx and looked to be pretty clean with authentic reviews. Making up her mind she'd go, she focused back on dinner- a meal of skirt steak, arugula salad, and garlic roasted potatoes.

It was almost 6pm by the time she began eating, just in time for the season finale of Power. What was supposed to be one episode quickly turned into her restarting the entire season. Looking at her phone she jumped up as she realized it was almost ten and she was no where near ready.

She quickly showered and touched up her shaving, just in case, before hurriedly moisturizing her entire body. Thankfully her hair remained decent so it took little time for her to slick it into a ponytail. Sitting down at her vanity, she quickly got carried away, ending up with a full beat establishing that she needed an outfit on the same level.

"Andrea! I need help." She muttered as soon as her best friends face popped on to the screen.

"Ooo! You took my advice that quick girl? Damn, alright let's find you sum sexy to wear." Sadie rolled her eyes as she placed her phone on a shelf in her closet.

"I'm not fucking my boss and his best friend. I'm going out to a club so I can fuck someone who doesn't have personal ties." Andrea broke out in chuckles as Sadie laid out her plans. Scouring her closet full of clothing, nothing seemed to jump out at her.

"Well, I guess it'll get the job done. Umm try that dress we got in Paris last summer." Sadie wanted to smack herself for forgetting about the dress. It was a lucky find in a small shop that sold prom style dresses.

"You're a genius!" She yelled as she slipped from her bra and placed on the dress. Taking her phone with her, she sat back at her vanity to find matching jewelry.