Five

Sadie woke with a start as rays of sunlight cast across her skin. The cloud-like mattress below her felt unfamiliar and she felt her stomach drop as they adjusted to the light. The room around her was entirely too nice to even remotely confuse with her own.

Looking at herself, she quickly placed her runaway titty back in her dress. A sigh of relief left her as she realized she still had on her panties and there was no sign that she had sex with anyone. As she tried to get out of bed, she was surprised to find even her heels were still on.

"Damn this place is nice." She mumbled after finally stumbling from the bed and navigating her way to the bathroom. The bathroom alone probably cost more than her entire apartment and she damn sure wasn't broke, so that was saying something.

Sadie cringed as she eyed her smeared makeup and bed head. Grabbing a small towel from the rack, she began washing the makeup from her face. Once she'd removed all the makeup she began the process of taking her ponytail down and redoing it. Without a brush it proved difficult but she managed to get it to look decent and lay flat enough.

"Now I need to get the fuck out of here." Searching the room for her clutch, she smiled as she found it laying on the nightstand by the bed. Unfortunately her phone was dead.

"Fuck me." She growled as she realized she'd be unable to call an Uber. Walking towards the door she cringed as her heels tapped against the floor. The more she made her way into the house the more her breath was taken away. There was no doubt in her mind that the home was at least 20 million, not to mention all the designer decor.

As she peaked over the balcony, she almost groaned as she took note of two men sitting on the couch. "Wait a minute," she thought, "there's no way they didn't hear my heels against the floor. What the hell am I hiding for?"

She took a deep breath as she descended the stairs and prepared herself to greet whoever had taken her home. Hopefully they wouldn't want to talk and simply offer to give her a ride home. The clicking of her heels echoed in the large space and as each of the men turned to face her, Sadie nearly fell flat on her face.

Panic bubbled up her throat and her fight or flight instincts kicked in. Riker and Kade watched her like hawks as she approached the couch they sat on.

"Hello." She gulped out unsure of what else to say. As Riker smirked at her, imagines of last night finally flashed in her mind- his lips on hers and his hands wrapped around her waist.

"Well good morning, Ms. Winter. How'd you sleep?" Kade spoke first as he leaned back against the couch, crossing his ankle over his knee. Sadie couldn't tell if he was upset or not as he stared at her patiently waiting for an answer. Her eyes flickered to Riker before she stared down at her feet.

"Good." She muttered. How could she tell her boss she got drunk, made out with his best friend, and was now asking for one of them to take her home?

"I'm glad you slept well. There's breakfast in the kitchen you can help yourself to." Kade nodded his head towards a distant room and Sadie shifted on her feet.

"Oh, no thank you. Do you...um... do you think I could get a ride home?" She swallowed her pride and eyed both of them. Kade turned his head to Riker and they seemed to share an unspoken conversation before they both looked back to her.

"Damn, he was that bad?" Kade chuckled deeply as he stood to his full height from the couch. Sadie eyed the fitted slacks and taunt white dress shirt, her mind immediately heading to the gutter. As if sensing her thoughts, Kade smirked before stalking towards her.

"No. I...we didn't." She sighed as she tried to explain they hadn't slept together. The air in her lungs left as Kade stepped closer until his chest nearly touched hers- the heat of his body causing her own to warm.