The Heir and the God

I'm writing this assuming you either played Xenoblade Chronicles or now a decent amount of it. Therefore, for the sake of efficiency, I won't explain some things. 

()=Whisper

{}=Author's Note

[]=Thought

I open my eyes to see a vast plain. There you'll find the typical fauna normally found in Gaur Plains. I couldn't stop and smell the ether roses (Especially since they aren't found in here) and immediately start searching for The Heir to the Monado, Shulk. You see, he's in danger from being assaulted by Metal Face and isn't capable of defending himself as this is an alternate version of Metal Face. I finally spot the smoking vehicle where Shulk had a vision.

Me: I see it!

I start sprinting to where I see them.

Metal Face: Well well if it isn't the puny Monado boy.

Shulk is taken aback by the sudden appearance of Metal Face. He quickly readies the Monado.

Shulk: Reyn! Fiora! Get ready!

Fiora? But that's impossible. She shouldn't be here if anything it should be Sharla.

Fiora: Right!

Reyn: Now we can avenge Dunban!

Metal Face: Heh. Do you really think you can take me? I've killed you once I'll kill you again!

Shulk then gets distracted. 

Shulk's POV

What? Again? 

Me: What do you mean again!?

The faced mechon laughs and waves his pointed finger.

MF: Now now, no need to rush things.

He immediately impales the ground where I stood, but I already dodged it. He tries to follow up with a vertical slash but Reyn blocks it with his weapon and Fiora goes in for an attack.

MF: Wow kiddies. I'm impressed, but maybe you shouldn't be so predictable.

He then slashes Fiora causing her to fall back and land near me.

Me: You'll pay for that!

I activate the Monado.

Me: This is the Monado's power! MONADO BUSTER!!!!

My POV

I watch as Shulk brings down the Monado. However, it has little effect on Metal Face who is probably smirking. I immediately go for the cannon cleanly slicing it off.

Me: Now you can't use that. 

Then in the blink of an eye, I slash off both arms. It takes Metal a second to even realize this

MF: WHAAAAAT!!!???

I then kick him with immense strength causing him to fly up quite a bit. 

I then spread my legs apart and point both arms towards Metal Face both hand open. After that, I pull my arms to the back and start charging up.

Me: Here's a little present from Goku!

Metal Face stops his ascent by activating his flight ability. 

Face: What just happened?

Me: Kamehame-

Metal Face tries to shoot his cannon but fails

M. Face: What!? How can this

Me: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The blue beam of ki energy shoots out and completely disintegrates Metal Face. And, with my job done here, I create a portal to leave. I can't stay here since I don't want the alter the Dimension too much either.

I look and Shulk and Co. wide and speechless.

Me: Well, see you.

Honestly, I rushed this 'cause I want to get back to Noire. Sorry?