Brian x Tim

(There will be lemon and this is if they were in high school together!)

Tim was going to his band class. Brian would always walk him to his classes and go to every concert Tim performed at. Brian was playing baseball for a few hours, waiting for the concert Tim would be playing at. When it was finally time for the concert, Brian went into the gym where Tim would be performing. Brian always got the front seat so that Tim could see him and wouldn't get nervous. Once the concert was over Brian went backstage to where Tim was. Tim was putting his instruments away in all of the cases. "You played so good tonight" Brian said giving Tim a kiss on cheek, he had to bend down to kiss Tim on the cheek. Tim giggled and pulled Brian into a small kiss on the lips. Everyone that was backstage had left to go home already, except for Tim and Brian. Brian made the kiss more heated and pinned Tim into a wall, still kissing. Brian started to slowly take off Tim's clothing. When Tim was fully undressed, Brian started to strip himself.

Once they both had no clothing on, Brian started to lick, bite, kiss, and suck on Tim's neck, leaving dark hickeys on his neck while toying with Tim's nipples. Tim was trying hard not to moan so loudly from all the pleasure but couldn't hold it in when Brian stuck one finger into his entrance. When Brian stuck his second finger into Tim's entrance, Tim shivered and moaned. Once Brian thought Tim was ready after prepping him, he stuck his dick into Tim. Brian didn't give Tim any moment to adjust to the size and started to pound into Tim. When Brian hit Tim's prostate, Tim arched his back and moaned the loudest he's ever had. Brian started to pound harder and deeper into Tim while he sucked on Tim's neck and continued to toy with his nipples. "A-AAH FUCK~ I-I'M GOING TO C-C-CUM~!" Tim yelled, scratching at Brian's back. When Tim came onto his and Brian's chest, Brian thrusted a few more times into Tim and shortly came inside of Tim.