Alex x Amy

Alex and Amy were watching a horror movie together in their living room. The movie was 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' the oldest version of the movie that had the most gore. Amy had to drag Alex to watch it with her since she said she'd get "scared" without him there with her, he thought it was quite cute though. Alex had his arms wrapped around her, holding popcorn in his hand while she held their drinks.
   There was about another 14 minutes left of the movie when Alex felt something in his shoulder. He saw Amy's head leaned on his shoulder. Alex chuckled and looked back at the movie playing on the TV where the girl was getting chased in the road and the guy with the chainsaw was chasing her. Amy woke up to the sound of the loud chainsaw and the girl  screaming. Alex didn't seem to notice Amy had woken up, and Amy pushed his shoulder to maybe scare him. Alex jumped a little but then pretended nothing happened. Amy laughed which made kind Alex kind of smile.
    They finished the movie and turned off the TV. Alex threw away the empty bag of popcorn and Amy finished her last drop of Iced Tea that was in her can and drank a bit of Alex's soda, Alex didn't seem to care. While Amy was still sitting on the couch, Alex went up to her and picked her up bridal style. Amy kissed Alex and Alex kissed back. He laid her on the bed and laid next to her, and kissed her forehead goodnight.