Jay x Jessica

(I know Jay was confirmed Gay and Jessica was also confirmed a lesbian, but I'm sorry I really ship Jaysicca😔✌️)

Jay was in his hotel room hearing strange noises coming from the room next door, it was Jessica's room. He got worried and walked over to Jessica's room with a camera. She wouldn't open the door. He leaned his ear against the door and heard like he could hear someone crying.

"J-Jessica...are you okay?" Jay asked. He tried opening the door only to realize it wasn't locked and walked in, and dropped the camera on the floor.
     When he walked in the room he saw Jessica curled up in a ball at the edge of her bed crying, with her hand covering her eyes and half her forehead. Jay ran over to her and took her hands out of her face. She was sobbing uncontrollably. Jay got his sleeve and wiped the tears off of her face and hands.
"Jessica, what's wrong? Tell me please." Jay said holding Jessica's hands into his. She didn't say anything but went down to Jay and hugged him tightly.
"I- I was taking a nap because I had a headache and I had a horrible nightmare-" Jessica said holding onto Jay sounding like she was about to cry again.
  "What was the nightmare about?" Jay asked, holding Jessica's hand while she held onto him.
"I-it was of guy in a hoodie jumping out a window, a guy with glasses getting his throat slit by a guy in a flannel, and you....getting a-shot," Jessica said, looking straight into Jays eyes. "I don't wanna lose you!" Jessica said to Jay.
  He was shocked to hear what Jessica was saying to him. Before Jay could say anything else, Jessica kissed him on the lips. Jay kissed back, surprised that she would ever kiss him. They were having a small make-out with a bit of tongue while they hugged each other tightly. When Jessica separated from Jay, she leaned her head on his shoulder and hugged him once more. He carried her to the bed and saw her fall asleep. He was scared that she'd have another one of those nightmares, so he laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her until they both fell asleep.