Alex x Jay

(Another lemon XD)

  Jay was at Alex's house, on the computer. Alex had went to the bathroom to take a shower. Jays computer had low battery, so he went to go get his charger that was in the other room next to the bathroom where Alex was. When Jay walked past the bathroom, he heard moaning. 'Is Alex masturbating-?' Jay thought. 'No, I'm probably just hearing things.' Jay also said to himself.  Then he heard Alex moan out Jay's name. Jay stood in front of the door wide eyed, he noticed that he was kinda getting a boner from this. He always did have feelings for Alex. Jay started to stroke himself, feeling horrible masturbating to his best friend when he knew he had a girlfriend, Amy. He went faster and faster every time he thought of something dirty. He leaned back on the door and fell back, it hadn't been closed all the way. Jay quickly put his boxers and pants back on, but still saw the shocked Alex in the shower.

   Alex walked out of the bathtub and kissed Jay  on the lips. Jay stood there in shock and closed the door not knowing what to do. He was already sweaty and starting to get another boner. Alex started to take off Jays clothing. When Jays clothes were on the bathroom tile next to Alex's, Alex led Jay into the bathtub. Alex started to kiss Jay again, but making it a heated make-out. Jay was weak at this point and just went with it. Alex sucked, licked, bit, and kissed Jays neck repeatedly. Jay was trying to cover his moans with his hand, but Alex would pull his hand away from his mouth. Alex went all the way down to Jays v-line and kissed Jays dick. He wanted to tease Jay so he stroked Jays dick while he kissed and sucked Jays thighs.
"J-just suck already~" Jay said.

Alex smirked and started to suck Jays dick. When the pleasure was too much for Jay he tugged on Alex's hair.

"I-I'm going to c-cum~!" Jay screamed.

  Alex stopped and kissed Jay. When Alex kissed Jay he stuck one finger in Jays entrance with no warning. Jay yelped in pain and squeezed Alex's shoulders. Alex then stuck two fingers in, then three, then his fourth finger. Jay whined when he felt Alex pull out his fingers, knowing what was coming next was going to hurt. Alex stuck his dick into Jay without any warning. Jay yelped and had tears pricked at the corner of his eyes, slowly coming down, but trying to calm his body down so it can go to pleasure and not pain. When Jay adjusted to Alex's size, Alex started to thrust into Jay repeatedly. Jay would bounce up every time Alex would thrust into him. When Alex hit Jays prostate, Jay screamed and moaned loudly.

"O-OH F-FUCK~ I-I'M GOING TO CUM~!" jay screamed out while moaning loudly.

   When Alex heard those words come out of Jay he thrusted deeper and harder than ever, hitting Jays prostate every time. When Jay finally came onto his and Alex's chests, Alex thrusted a few more times into Jay and came inside of Jay.

   They both shared the shower together even though it was still kinda awkward for Jay.

"If you tell Amy or anybody that we did this, you're a dead." Alex said.

  Jay just nodded and kissed Alex's cheek.