Grace Madden

Hi! I'm Grace Madden, and I'm a storyteller.

In my opinion, there are two types of authors. Writers and storytellers. Writers are polished, flawless, technical and professional. A storyteller has flaws, ignores the rules and perfection isn't the main priority. The most important thing to a storyteller is to share their emotions while exposing their flaws. We are amateurs that are growing and trying to learn how to become a writer and have a hell of a story to share.

I update very quickly so if you follow me you will get notifications. My chapters are usually about 1k words so don't let the book's length fool you.

I want your raw emotions then I want you to laugh and share joyful moments with my characters. You may cry while you grieve with and laugh as you share joyful moments. All of my stories have mature themes although I do not like the terms smut or erotica in referencing my work. These are love scenes, a form of art and they are meant for mature readers. I want you to feel the love they share as they discover their most intense feelings.

About me:
I was a teen in the '90s, I'm a wife and a mother of two. A teen daughter and a preteen son. I have experienced the joys of adoption and the thrills of giving life. I write from my rural home nestled in the middle of 43 acres of beautiful scenery. Thank you for visiting my profile and I hope you find something here to enjoy.

I put this project together to help readers find mature romances. If you've not visited my profile please do so and check out my work. I have over thirty completed to give you that binge reading experience.