dlcroisette

dlcroisette

Hi and nice to meet you. What can I tell you about myself? I like long walks on the beach…wait, that’s a different profile. I guess a good place to start is that I am Canadian, born and bred. That explains the oddly spelt words here and there.  In Canada, we like the letter u in our colour and humour. 

 I have a very over-active imagination which is a blessing and a curse. Daydreams are sometimes frowned upon in real life. Particularly boardrooms which I sometimes call boredrooms. But it helps with the writing.

 Speaking of writing, I have been at it for quite a while, but only for myself.  A friend introduced me to Wattpad and I could not believe there was a place where I could read so many great stories (and not so great stories) and get to interact with the authours.  Then I got brave and started putting one of my stories on the site. It has been rewarding so far.

Ruby Red is a sweet and sexy romance romp that follows Ali Stinson, the girl who seems to have everything, on her journey from riches to rags to love

Ruby Red is a sweet and sexy romance romp that follows Ali Stinson, the girl who seems to have everything, on her journey from riches to rags to love. It's a light-hearted love story that will have you gasping, grinning and glad you read it.

Ali Stinson is a 24yr old who has locked her heart away while trying to recover from a cheating husband. A lavish lifestyle and seemingly endless supply of sexy men to play with are attempts to fill the void of her hollow life. Ali's attempt to seduce the new pool boy goes awry and sets her on a path of self discovery that changes her life in ways she never could have predicted, including the potential to find true love.

Sam Freemont has recently arrived in town seeking a fresh start and trying to eek out a living in his new circumstances. A chance encounter with a red-lipped, raven haired beauty at his place of work turns Sam's world upside down and threatens to expose the secret he is desperately trying to hide.