shutupsinderella

Please meet shutupsinderella

Hi! I'm Artza and I write mature romances. I'm currently a college student majoring in Psychology and minoring in Creative Writing. My writing journey first started when I created my fanfiction account on Tumblr a few years ago but I grew to love writing my own books so here I am! 

If you like supernatural books with angst, fluff, steamy scenes, and romance, then you came to the right place. I'm currently planning on writing more supernatural romances and I can't wait to share them all with you! 

Some fun facts about me:

I was born in 1999

I love listening to kpop and watching anime

I speak both English and Spanish

I've been on Wattpad since I was about 12 and Artza Vander is my pseudonym

I hope you enjoy my books! ❤️

Title: Tainted Wings: Book OneStatus: Completed with 53 chaptersGenre: Supernatural RomanceLink: https://www

Status: Completed with 53 chapters
Genre: Supernatural Romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/185021265-tainted-wings-book-one
Description: DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION BOOK ABOUT THE SHOW “LUCIFER”.

We all know Lucifer is the one who despises all humans. Little did he know he would fall in love with one as soon as God banished him from Heaven. Virago saved him, gave him a home, showed him how to love, and birthed his very own children, but sometimes everything we love has to come to an end. Thousands of years later after Virago was killed by Lucifer’s brother, he finds her again, but without her past life memories. Afraid of getting her memories back, Lucifer tries everything to keep her safe from his brother, but his sons have different plans. Should they retrieve Virago’s memories and risk her life again or let it all be?