DomiSotto

Please meet DomiSotto

I was born and subsequently raised long before the turn of this millennia. I make home in Calgary with a husband whose sense of humor matches mine and a teen daughter who also inherited it. So, we are a hoot. I'm gainfully employed in a sciency field.

I wrote fanfiction for old video games a decade ago, and decided to try my hand in creating original fiction after I broke my foot and had a hard time doing anything active for a couple of years. My first novel, Crimson Qi, was a tribute to an old video game called Jade Empire. I posted it on Wattpad in 2018, and hadn't stopped writing since. 

I adore gardening, human history, travel, gym, video games and watching figure skating, all of which comes up in my stories. 

Destined to be a priestess of a healing deity, Ismar turns the world upside down to become a Captain of a mercenary company instead

Five men she marries, and the one she doesn’t–to live happily now, not after.

In love and in war, she fights dirty, she fights to win.

Monsters, calamities or other women–nothing can stop her from winning fortune, glory and a glittering collection of men. A childhood friend who isn’t so naive after all.

An ice-eyed warrior from the land of the witches.

An intractable artist in an assassin’s bondage.

A shadow master whose promises are poison.

A poet of black steel from the Land of Swift Sunrise.

A dreamy Duke without a crown.  Come along for Ismar’s wild hunt!

Yes, of course it’s steamy.