Asted101

Please meet Asted101

John West grew up in the rainy Willamette Valley before leaving his beloved Oregon apartment in the spring of 2019 to explore the country with his husband. Constantly on the move, John always finds something to distract him wherever he looks. From watching his husband make snow cones from seed-bearing cones and a handful of snow, to learning about the daily lives and cultures of the towns he visits. This nomadic lifestyle has led to fantastic experiences and culinary surprises.

His husband tells him something interesting is always about to happen, and every time John is pulled away from his computer, he tries to keep his eyes wide open. Whatever is out there, however, is quickly enveloped by the massive ball of burning gas thousands of miles away forces him to close his eyes and consequently miss everything. Imagining what he missed, however, is a constant inspiration for him, and he continues to write about whatever romantic idea has claimed him as he and his husband drive down the traffic cluttered roads that make up the roads of America.

 Imagining what he missed, however, is a constant inspiration for him, and he continues to write about whatever romantic idea has claimed him as he and his husband drive down the traffic cluttered roads that make up the roads of America

All Matt wants is his two best friends to be just that, best friends. Unfortunately, both Kevin and Marcy want more than just his friendship, they both want him to be theirs. Their emotional attachment to Matt keeps him on his toes as they tirelessly try to claim his heart. As one moves in for the strike, the other manages to block, endlessly continuing their assault on poor Matt.

Sabotage, subterfuge, and seduction are the three puzzle pieces that if arranged in the right combination will unlock Matt’s fragile heart, and give victory to one. The thread that keeps the three together seems to be breaking, and Matt clings desperately to his best friends as they both attempt to woo him. Can Kevin steal Matt's heart, or will Marcy get to it first?