Jealousy

Star stares at the happy couple as her blood runs cold. She clenches her fist and grits her teeth. Her eyes tear up as she watched her bestfriend kiss his girlfriend.

"Janna," she looks over at her friend, "how do I fix this?" She puts her hand over her chest. The feeling of heart squeezed as she slowly loses the boy she loves.

"I don't know, Star," Janna stares at her with sympathy evident in her feature, "I wish I could help you." Tears spill. Whimpers come. Heart hearts. Heck, her whole body hurts. But this pain is different because it's mixed with anger and hate.

"Marco," she said her big blue eyes stare lovingly at him, "he deserves to be happy, even if it's not with me." Star smiles through the tears.

"Star, maybe we need a girls night and get you a rebound," Janna suggested. Star only nodded.

That night, Star, Janna, Pony head, Kelly and Star fan all went to a party. Marco and Jackie were there too. Star just tried to stay with her friends. Star was then grabbed by some and takes to the dance floor. She watched everyone to see how they were dancing. She copied the movements.

Someone's hands went to her hips as she felt something poke her from behind. She blushed but kept going.

The boy turned her around and kissed her. His hands still on her hips but moved further down until they were on her butt. He squeezed and picked her up. She didn't know who it was but she didn't care. She was having fun.

"Star!" Star opened her eyes and saw Marco's hurt expression as she kissed this guy. She couldn't stand it. She still loved Marco even if he didn't love her back.

"Marco." She breathed heavily breaking from the kiss. She got down and let go of the guy who only sighed.

"I wish I could tell you to stay but my mother taught me better and my twin sister would be mad at me, " The brown eyed boy said.

"I hope you get him because I know what its like to be in love with someone and them not love you back," he sighed messing with his pine tree hat.

"Did you get over her?" I was curious so I asked.

"Yeah, I did," he smiled, "and now I like this other frustrating girl who acts mean but underneath she's amazing." He smiled lovingly. That look in his eye. He was going through what I was, trying to get over her. But I don't think he will.

"That's sweet, I hope you get her,"  I said before I left to find Marco.

I find him outside with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Jackie, got me addicted." He took out of his mouth and blew smoke. "Only for when I'm stressed though."

"Why are you stressed," I asked, grossed out by the cigarette. He sighed and blew the cigarette once more.

"Why are you kissing random guys," he turns to me. I look at his brown eye darker than his usual chocolate. His mouth pouted and brows furrowed. He looks down at my lip and leans towards me.

He kisses me. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer as if he'd never let go. He bites my lip. I moan.

"Wait a minute, what about Jackie?" I stare at him confused. His face shows instant regret but then it fades away.

"She cheated on me with Oscar a couple weeks ago so who cares?"he shrugged before going back to kissing me. I push him off. Tears fall. Heart squeezes. But this time I have the guy.

"I'm not your toy. And this isn't you. Now leave me alone, butthole." Star stomps off and leaves the party.