And Now It's Too Little Too Late

Marco Diaz stared at the aisle waiting for the gorgeous bride to walk out. The music played and bridesmaids walked out. As the flower girl stumbled clumsily down the aisle the atmosphere changed.

The beautiful bride walked out. Her blonde hair was up in a bun and her white dress only went to her knees. Of course being Star she added a narwhal at near the bottom. Marco silently admired the girl he loved.

Unfortunately, this wasn't his wedding. It was Tom and Star's. He blocked out everything as Star finally made it. He saw how happy she was with another man and winced as heart stung him.

He knew he was an idiot. He chose Jackie over her and now it's too little too late for him to fix his mistake. So as the couple said their vows Marco made his own.

For as long as he lived he would never ever see that girl cry because of him again. He would jump at a chance to help her. He would do anything just to keep his best friend happy.

He loves Star and he will for the rest of his life. He will cherish any moment he gets with her even if they will be just friends.

Tom kisses Star and Marco feels his eyes sting. He looked away from it all and as the happy couple left and he followed.

After he got back, he ran to the bathroom and cried for his unrequited love. "Star please let me fix this."

Well, if that was the true story that would be how it would end. If Tom and Star never broke up. If Marco never confessed he loved her. If Star and Marco were actually destined to be just friends. But that isn't the true story.

"Good morning, mi amour," Marco cooed at beautiful blonde wife.

"Marco," she whined, "let me sleep!" Marco chuckled at her childishness. She was more beautiful now with his child in her tummy.

"Star," Marco pouted,"I want kisses from you please."

Now, Star wasn't the childish one. Marco had his moments, especially since they started dating.

"Okay," Star giggled. She looked up at him and leaned in before she jumped out of the bed and ran away from him.

"Star," Marco yelled and ran after her like a puppy would their owner. Star slid down the stairs and Marco, carefully, ran down them.

"Star, I told you to stop doing that! You'll get hurt!" Star stuck her tongue out and ran into their back yard.

Finally, Marco caught up to his rebelious wife and passionately kissed her soft, warm lips.

"Gosh, I love you," Marco whispered.

"I love you too, Safety kid."

And they lived happily for the rest of their Adventurous lives. Especially, with their little girl, Luna.