Chapter 1- Why do I feel this way?

Chan POV

Sure I was in despair for a while, who wouldn't be when figuring out their lil bro is excluding you from some quality cuddle time. I've gone through cycles of thinking if it's because he hates me or if I'm just a bad cuddler.

It's been about a week since I've realized my little thing for felix and since then it's only gotten worse. It went from slight discomfort when seeing another member being close to Felix to full blown fist clenching jealousy when anyone shows any kind of kindness in him.

I don't have anything against the members being their loving usual selves to Felix, it's just that he never ever comes to me for love and attention.

It's 1pm and Jisung, Changbin, and I sit on our sofa watching the king of masked singer. Suddenly there are quick thumping footsteps running down the staircase and I can see Felix's red hair from the corner of my eye.

Calm down heart, I think trying to control my bubbling emotions already coming to the surface from just seeing him.

"Hyung!!!!" Felix squeals running completely past me and Jisung over to Changbin,

"Felix," Changbin smiles looking up at the younger.

"No one wants to go get lunch with me and I'm sooooo hungry~" Felix whines.

I could get lunch with you I think as I side eye the pair.

"Hmmm," Changbin says scratching his chin "should hyung treat you to ice cream?"

"Yeee~ thank you hyung!" Felix says jumping up and down before sliding onto Changbin's lap.

"Haha no problem," Changbin laughs enjoying the younger playing with his hair.

I look away from them feeling suddenly really unhappy.

A hand grips mine and I look up surprised to see Jisung looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"Hey guys, Chan and I are going to go and finish our work, but you guys feel free to go out for ice cream."

The pair both nod smiling as I'm dragged away still very confused.

Jisung slams our bedroom door behind me and I'm thrown down onto his bed.

"Whats wrong?" I ask shocked.

Jisung circles around me like a vulture for a few moments before sighing.

"What's wrong is how godamn obvious you are." Jisung says putting his hands on his hips

"O-obvious?"

"At first I thought you suddenly had something against Felix with the way you keep looking at him with that... look," Jisung shivers over dramatically "but no, I realized you're just head over heels for him."

"WHAT" I yell "I-I'M NOT I JUS-"

"You just what?!" Jisung says sternly "look at these pink cheeks, the blown pupils, and dear god are you shaking?!?!" Jisung exclaims "look hyung I'm just doing my job as a best friend to let you know when you go crazy over Changbin offering your crush ice cream,"

"...I bet Changbin doesn't even know Felix's favorite ice cream flavor." I mumble

"AND YOU DO!?!?" Jisung retaliates

"Yeah it's strawberry who doesn't know that."

"Most people," Jisung says unimpressed.

"Hey stop looking at me like that," I say turning away "I just......"

"...Wow it's worse than I thought," Jisung chuckles sitting down next to me, "come on tell Jisung what's been bothering you."

I sigh giving in.