🌟Chapter 6 - Mine🌟

Felix POV

"Yes...."

Chan's shoulders shake slightly as he stares down numbly.

But for me, the confession hits me right in my heart which tingles with affection.

I had an idea of how he felt about me, but I had always pushed it aside because of the confusion I had with my own feelings.

I know how I feel now, I know how Chan feels now

Without knowing where the confidence comes from I find myself leaning forward closing the unnecessary distance. But with every inch I move closer to him he moves one inch back.

Why

I don't like looking at my hyung so closed off, every wall between us has been thrown back up and I hate it.

I never realized how much I kept certain sides of myself from Chan and now that I'm just opening up it hurts to see him stepping back.

I feel the same way Chan, I want the same things, please don't run away

"Can I kiss you Hyung?"

"W-WHAT" he sputters

WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS FELIX

"...I really want to kiss you hyung... can I?"

I know I'm staring but oh god his lips look so good just hanging open as he tries to form words.

He avoids my eyes and looks around the room clearly unsure of how to answer. His hands bunch up the fabric of fhe couch cushions several times before he comes to a conclusion.

"...Yes..." He says it so quietly, but there is a hint of neediness in his voice.

It's all I need for permission.

I smile leaning over his body to capture his lips expressing all the desire and affection that's been building up.

He's hesitant at first but slowly he presses back. His lips are so soft and plush against mine, the feeling of them sends me to heaven and back.

I peck at the side of his lips asking for more and am met with the confidence I knew was just waiting under the surface of his calm image.

His hands tangle in the bottom of my hair pulling me so hard into him that our teeth knock. But I don't mind.

I bite his lip hungrily which only makes him kiss me harder. He looms over me dipping his tongue into my inviting mouth making me a gasping mess as I try to reciprocate as best I can.

When we separate we're panting harshly with drool slipping down our chins. I can see Chan staring at me with such a hungry expression it makes my already interested length twitch in anticipation.

"Felix you have no idea what you make me do...what you make me want to do."

My face grows hot. Flashbacks of Chan's damp body thrusting into his fist back at the studio flood my mind.

I swallow hard, desperate to give into my need to please him.

"Chan," I whisper, "what if I know what you want?"

He cocks his head curious at my forwardness but not against it.

With shaking hands I slowly edge up to the zipper of his pants. Chan looks at my fingers pinching the zip head and pulling it down agonisingly slow.

"...I'd have no objection," he breathes out.

My lower stomach stirs just at the thought of Chan doing all he wants to me completely in control. This overwhelming feeling swarms my body and I find myself stuck on only one idea, I want to give my hyung what he wants.