Chapter 4 - Another Day

Felix POV

I open my eyes to the harsh sunlight and instantly wish I could be back in dreamland. It's strange, I dreamed I was cuddling a giant Koala. I laugh to myself patting the empty space beside me.

Wait
It's empty
Where's my koala- I mean hyung?!

I whine aloud hitting my head back on the pillow. The door knob turns and I try not to look obvious as I peak my eyes open to see if Chan has come back. To my dismay Jeongin enters the room and chuckles,

"Finally you're awake bedhead."

I rub my eyes and flatten down my so called bed head, "Where's Chan hyung?"

"I think he left earlier this morning," he says 'Why, do you miss your real life body pillow?"

I throw my plushie at his head and he ducks just in time.

"By the way the others told me to tell you we're leaving for the practice room in 15 minutes so get ready,"

"ughhhhhh, I just woke up" I whine.

"Well it's your fault for sleeping in till midday," he mumbles.

"WHAT!?!"

I turn on my phone and just as he said it's only a couple minutes past 12pm.

"Bye hyung!" he sings quickly escaping the room.

I haven't slept for such a long time since high school. I look to my side at the place Chan occupied last night.

Guess I'll see him when I get there,

I pull on my shorts and a loose t-shirt covered by a coat. I check the mirror just to make sure I don't look too bad.

"Felix hurry it up will you!" I hear someone yell from the main room

'Yep coming just a second," I call back.

I look at my reflection unsatisfied. I look the same as I do every other day but for some reason I feel myself putting on a little extra bb cream and applying chapstick. I stare at my made up face and realize this is just a little overkill.

It's just the practice room felix.

I wipe off the gloss that somehow made it to my mouth and drag myself out of the bedroom before I make anymore brave beauty choices.

Upon arriving at the practice room I can see a lot of the other members already standing in front of the mirror practicing. I look around searching for Chan and my eyes land on the all black hunched over form by sound system.

That's Chan

I raise my hand waving at him but Changbin gets in front of my hyung and I'm completely covered. I blow a strand of hair off my face annoyed

I guess I'll talk to him later then,

"What are we doing today?" I ask Minho who's currently stretching with Jisung in a very peculiar position but I don't have the guts to question his technique.

"We'll just go over victory song first as that'll be the crowd favourite when we're on tour," he replies.

"I can see why it's they're favourite," Jisung says, rubbing his abs which he hasn't worked on in a couple months.

"Sureeee" I laugh sarcastically and Minho just rolls his eyes.

"Get into the starting formation," Minho says and I see Jisung poke his tongue out from behind.

"That means you too," Minho says, flicking Jisung's forehead.

Jisung pouts moving to stand beside me.