Chapter 5 - You and I

Chan POV

I was looking in the fridge for ingredients when the powercut began. I lifted my hands to my eyes and could only barely see the outline of my fingers.

Suddenly in the silence there is a large bang from Felix's room followed by a yell.

"OW FRICK!"

My heart beats around my ears and I sprint from the kitchen down the slowly dimming hallway to the younger's room. I slam open the door and squint trying to find Felix. I put my palms flat on the wall trying to navigate my way through the darkness with little success.

"Felix are you ok?!?!" I say getting closer to the sounds of hard breathing and sniffling "I heard you yell,"

"...Over here Hyung," I hear a voice say from further away.

I abandon the wall and close my eyes trying to find him from his voice.

"Hyung, why is it so dark?" He asks,

I heard him louder that time and before I know it I feel a warmth against my knee. I reach my hand down and my fingers brush against soft hair.

"It's a powercut," I answer moving my hand from his head to the back of his neck.

He pushes into my touch and I cover my cheeks with my free hand even though he can't see me. Bad habit.
I kneel down in front of him still holding him close.

"What happened Lix?" I ask.

"I stubbed my toe," he sighs and I can literally feel the breath on my nose, "Can you get my phone? It's on the bed in my coat,"

I spring up almost losing my balance. I edge towards the direction of his bed keeping my arms stretched out just in case. My shins smack against the bedframe and I grunt in pain.

"Chan are you okay!?"

"...yep," I reply scrunching up my face.

That's definitely gonna leave a bruise.

I find his coat and his phone inside like he said. I power it on and immediately am blinded by the light.

I turn around shining the light just to light my way but in the process the brightness hits felix.

Felix is sat on the floor holding his toes wincing in pain. He looks up at me and I notice a watery glaze over his eyes.

"Oh Felix," I say quickly before running over to him crouching down and holding him close to my chest.

"Hyung it's not that bad," he whines back but eventually I can feel him rest his head on my shoulder in defeat.

"...I really don't like to see you in pain," I say it before I can take it back and the words hang heavy in the air. It's not like I'm lying. It makes my body ache to think of anything putting a frown on Felix's face. He doesn't deserve that. My hands clench around his t- shirt and I feel him lift his hand placing it on mine.

"It's really okay hyung," he reassures me "just if you could help me get to the sofa that would be helpful."

I nod putting his arm around my shoulder. He slowly stands up putting his weight on my body but I don't mind at all.

We stumble through the apartment often bumping into things or eachother but we reach our destination in one piece.

I set him down gently on the long black sofa and he sighs finally able to put his foot up. I sit down along with him and pull his legs into my lap slightly massaging the calves. He makes a quiet noise that makes him cover his mouth embarrassed. I laugh at him enjoying his adorable side.

I place my phone down absent mindedly on the arm of the sofa and it slides off with a echoing thud.

"Damn it" I mumble leaning over to pick it up but I can't feel it. I shuffle my hand around for a while until I feel it's hard surface.

"Broken?" Felix asks leaning closer to squint at the phone in the blackness

I bring the phone up to my eyes and feel it over.

"I don't think I broke the screen but the flashlight went out."

I shake the phone and hit it a couple times (would not suggest doing this for a quick fix), the light blinks on again and I breath out in relief.

Thank god I got that army protection dad case

I spin around shining the light upwards as I come face to face with Felix. He's leaning over with his legs already nestled over mine so he's mostly on my lap already. But because we don't have a large height difference his face levels right up at mine and in the darkness we've gotten quite close. Very close. His nose is probably about 3 inches away from mine and I feel myself stuck frozen looking into his eyes.

"Oh sorry," he apologises looking nearly as shy as I feel. He puts his hand down to push away but lands on my inner thigh right near my length and I unintentionally let out and high...moan?

Felix breathes in sharply retracting the pressure but keeping his hand on my thigh unmoving.

"C-chan" Felix says once.

A million things whir in my brain. I think I'm short circuiting.

Oh god this is what dying feels like

His hand is so small and warm against my skin, even through my clothes it feels like fire. Every twitch of his fingers leaves me squirming.

"....Chan"

It's funny how I'd think of myself quite as a strong person who stays calm and stoic in tricky situations. Right now though, I've shrunk into a small nervous wreck who's intimidated by the thought of his dreams becoming a reality.

"Chan." Felix says with his face changing. He glances down at my lap harshly inhaling.

"Y-yes?" I reply stuck. I glance down and see what's taken him by such surprise. There oh so close to felix's hand, my clothed member twitches up through the fabric of my sweatpants obscenely. I'm not hard but my body definitely can't keep still with all the feelings flooding my girth.

Oh

"Hyung," Felix says softly "D-do I do this t-to you?"

I swallow sharply closing my eyes for a moment. I can't look at him when I'm like this. I can feel his hand shaking slightly and I feel overrun with guilt by how much my body responds.

"Felix I'm sorry maybe I should go..." I reply truly defeated

Felix doesn't move. His expression and hands are stone.

"Do I?" felix asks almost breathless.

I crack my eyes open and I see his staring back at mine unmoving.

"...Yes" I admit looking down.

There's this terrible deep pain that shocks your body attacking your heart. You'll experience it in the moments you feel so horribly vulnerable and exposed. You'll know it if you've ever been in love. The feeling of giving so much to someone you care about and watching as it all crumbles down around you. This is all I can describe for this feeling I'm feeling right now.

God Lix
You really make me feel this way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wahh hello everyone!!!
I think the next chapter will be the finale for this story, but dw there will be some attempted smut for you to look forward to :>

🌟You have been warned 🌟