Chapter 2- Channie Hyung

Felix POV

It's been 2 weeks since my one kids room and the video has finally been released. I'm eager to hear what the guys said about me so I work my way around the JYP building gathering everyone together.

"Guys~" I sing waltzing into the 3racha studio "my episode of one-kids room came out, do you want to watch it with me?"

Chan has his headphones on and doesn't even notice my presence.

"Sure thing Lix," Changbin replies "We'll just finish this last thing off and be right over to the practice room."

"Oh okay," I nod "Working on a new song?"

"Something like that" he laughs

"Just downloading games onto the company computer," Jisung mumbles

"What!?"

"Oh nothing," he smiles innocently "we'll be out soon."

I nod slowly and leave the studio wondering if I heard correctly.

When arriving at the practice room, the rest of the members are already sitting around my phone loading the episode.

"Hey hey don't play it yet, the others said they'd be coming soon so let's just wait." I argue.

"Can't we just watch the start" Jeongin whines pouting.

Agh it's tough to disagree with the baby,

"I guess we could," I say scratching the back of my head.

The maknae plays the video and everyone gets arranged on the ground so they can see the screen. Jisung and Changbin stride in a minute later not having missed much.

"Where's Chan hyung?" I ask.

"He's just saving the world- I mean file, he'll be out in a couple seconds" Changbin replies going to sit down on the floor.

"Aghh-" Jisung groans when his body makes an impact with the floor.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jeongin asks observing Jisung struggling to sit down.

The rest of us look to Jisung concerned but he waves his hand signalling us not to worry.

"You're gross." Seungmin says grimacing at Minho who covers his laugh.

We direct our attention back to the episode. The members start talking about my aegyo and I think back to my single interview for one kids room where the staff brought it up. The members better have not said anything embarrassing. But as I thought, the members all start to talk about such cringe moments as me rubbing my head on my hyungs' stomach and me cuddling them to sleep when we're at hotels.

"You guys are so mean," I pout and Changbin rubs my head.

"Only the truth Lix." he responds.

I look back to the video and see Chan looking around at the members confused,

'It's intriguing' Chan says 'I've never seen Lix doing that before...'

'Really?' hyunjin says shocked 'I've seen it so much'

'Maybe he just doesn't do it to you,' Seungmin laughs

I feel a tinge of guilt suddenly. Chan has always been the most reliable of my members and I never even realised that I'd been holding out on him. I know Chan cares and worries about me alot so I try not to open up too much and therefore never have those "cute physical moments." I frown suddenly feeling terrible as the members on screen make fun of my hyung asking if he's sad.

Just then Chan casually walks through the door, 'Sorry the files took longer than expected, I haven't missed much right,' he says shutting the door behind him.

At that moment my personal response plays on the video and I remember what I'd told the camera.

'Channie hyung always tries to help me.' I giggle, 'the fact that he cares about me is very incredible and warm,'

Chan's face reddens and he looks at me from the doorway. Now felix now. I stand up quickly and walk over to my hyung.

"I'm sorry I haven't shown you enough affection Channie." I say wrapping my arms around his waist holding him tight.

I can hear Chan's heart beating incredibly fast and his breathing quickens against my ear. I feel his hands come to rest on mine and he detaches my hands from his back.

"Chan hyung?" I ask confused.

"I um...have to go to the bathroom." he replies stuttered.

He runs out of the room leaving the rest of the boys confused.

"Is Chan okay?" I ask concerned.

Everyone shrugs but Minho points at the door. I look at him confused and lost. Did I offend Channie somehow. I should apologise.

I quickly excuse myself running out to find my hyung.

"Cha-" I'm about to call out in the direction of the bathroom but I see his silhouette in the slightly see through studio door and stop.

I lean my face against the glass trying to see clearer.

He's leaning on the desk with his head thrown back and body shaking. I cock my head to the side in confusion and walk closer. The booth is soundproof but I see his lips moving. Careful not to make a sound I creak the door open just enough for me to peer inside and I choke immediately as I trail my eyes down his figure.

The top button of his shirt is open and his head is thrown back as sweat rolls down his neck.

I hold my breath suddenly feeling VERY hot.

I trail down and his veins pop out of his arms as his hands grip tight on- oh my god!

I squeak quietly as I cover my eyes with my free hand. I- I shouldn't be here. I slowly close the door but just before It's completely closed there's a low groan;

"Felix~"