Chapter 3- Aftermath

My eyes bulge from my head and I feel my insides churning like a tsunami. I shut the door and sprint out of the building not looking back for a second. When arriving at the dorm, I lock myself in my room panting from the exercise. I flop onto my bed pink cheeked and fully shocked.

Why did Chan say my name?

That night I go to the kitchen to help with dinner and I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I immediately flush and spin around pushing the man away.

"Woah woah what's wrong?" Seungmin asks confused.

"Oh Seungmin," I sigh "sorry I thought you were someone else,"

He laughs and daws me back into a side hug "who else would I be silly."

I chuckle along too and am thankful he doesn't notice the rosy colour rising in my cheeks. I turn back to the food I was preparing with the help of chef minho and hear footsteps entering the kitchen area.

"What's for dinner?" Chan says letting himself squeeze past me and Seungmin to look on the stove top.

I release the hug I was holding with Seungmin and step to the side suddenly feeling awkward and more red than ever before. Chan turns back to us emotionless almost scanning over the two of us without acknowledging our existence.

"Felix what's wrong you're really red," Minho says turning to look at me.

Chan instantly turns back to me looking me finally in the eyes. He looks over my face concerned.

"Are you sick?" he lifts his palm about to place it on my forehead but he pauses mid action and puts his hand back down.

Minho looks back from Chan to me over and over with his "hyung knows somethings up" look but we both pretend not to have noticed it for the sake of our dignity.

Chan turns to the pot of ramen I was halfway through cooking and takes it off the element.

"Go to bed, I'll bring you dinner just rest for a while and don't strain yourself," he says calmly.

"O-okay" I stutter moving away from him and walking as fast as I can to my room.

As soon as the door clicks shut I slide down the wood until I fall to the floor.

Why is my heart beating so fast? could it be because of....ahhh Felix stop thinking about that, I think pounding my head with my fists.

The way Chan looked at me just then though. His eyes were so wide and he looked all over my face with such worry it made my body tense up.

I try to catch my breath I didn't know I was holding but every time I remember his face back at the studio I start squealing like a teenage girl.

I open twitter and log onto my secret fan account.

'Help, everytime I look at Bang Chan my heart feels like it going to explode'

Seconds later responses from my normal followers come through and I eagerly unlock my phone

-Fr same, have you seen how goddamn handsome that man is

-Who doesn't feel that way when looking at him

-Finally you're seeing what I'm seeing, let me send you a couple edits hol up

-Lmao Chan is wrecking his bias list, say goodbye to your felix ult brand

I turn off my phone groaning. Thanks twitter. I waddle over to my cozy bed and wrap up as tight as I can in the blankets. I always bundle up like a burrito even in summer, Channie says I must be immune to the heat from living in Aussie.