Breaking the Distance

┎────────────
      CHAELISA
          ONESHOT❁
────────────┙

The sun rays starts to radiate through the window pane as the wind blows making the floral fragrant conditioner spread the fresh smell inside the huge but tidy room of a 21 year old Thailand national girl named Lisa Manoban.

She stretches out for better reflexes. She stood up and fixed her bed as she wanted her room to be clean always. She doesn’t to get scolded, well who likes to be scolded tho? After fixing her bed, she wrote a note saying she’s done with it. She usually write her notes in a small journal. For the fact that she already got 4 journals all in all. Filled with notes.

Of course, she fixated her attention to her phone which was vibrating since she woke up.

“27 Unread Messages and 17 Missed Calls. Swipe to Die” she read it out loud. "I'm dead"

Then she immediately dialed her lover's number as her heart rapidly beats faster.

First ring of the call then the person on the other line answered.

"Where have you been? Have you slept late last night? Have you just woke up? Dang Where the heck have your senses gone to? Explain miss." The tone of her lover's voice became very scary to hear.

"Uhh- Chaeng-ah you don't have to be furious... How can I explain if you're already upset... Will you still forgive your crazy lil baby panda?" Lisa said trying to ease the fire on her lover's mind.

"Fine. Please do explain love. I'm not upset, I'm just worried as hell. I've been calling you multiple times... I don't really trust texts. You know why..." said Rosie in a calm and soothing voice.

"Yeah. You said that 'If you're far from each other, phone calls are better than texts and chats" Lisa said trying not to trigger her love once again.

"Yes that's right. Now, please do explain."

"Alright, the thing is I slept late because it is your fault."

"My fault!? How come it's my fault! I haven't done anything to you miss Manoban. Don't ever say that it's my-"

"It's your fault. You keep on running around my mind and heart. I couldn't sleep because i couldn't get you out of my mind."

"Oh... Yeah! I know it's my fault. I'm at fault.. hehe"

"Now chill. It's always you. I love you so much my Peppa."

"I told you, I'm not Peppa. I'm not a pig."

"But you eat as fast and as many as a pig. Cute pig to be exact. I don't care bout what you look like, I still love you. Now please accept my compliment."

"Fine. I love you more my panda."

--------------

Lisa Manoban and Park Chaeyoung got into a relationship for some time now. They met in a certain group chat in an app used to find friends. They get to know each other until the both of them felt that something is off. They confessed and they got into serious relationship that Lisa never imagined they could have and she could ever imagine.

They're like thousand of miles away from each other. Lisa, like the other people think of her was an ideal definition of PLAYGIRL. Chaeyoung on the other hand was the opposite of Lisa. Chaeyoung just changed Lisa which was unknown to her what and how did she do it.

------------

It's almost their 3rd anniversary. Both of them wanted to meet each other personally. They wanted to celebrate it together but the distance, time and schedule were against them.