Airport

┎────────────
           CHAELISA ONESHOT❁
   ────────────┙
Ft. Lisoo and Chaennie

A I R P O R T

➣Lisa's POV

[10:45AM]

I miss her, I badly miss her. I wonder how is she doing.

[11:00AM]

Is she having fun with her colleagues now? Is she fine? Is she being with them? Should I text her- no. As a flight attendant herself, she's not allowed to use cellphone... No, there's no sense. I have no other way but to wait for her here... In the place where we first met... Airport.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uhm, excuse me? Do you mind if you'll tell me where should I go to the waiting area for the flight 0507 of this airline?" The shy and timid Lisa asked the obviously panicked flight attendant.

"Oh, hello ma'am. Good day, I am heading to the same place you wanted to go too. Unfortunately, we have to get hurry it about to go." The flight attendant hurriedly grabbed Lisa's wrist.

"Park Chaeyoung?" Lisa managed to speak up

"Uhh yes? Do you know me?" The attendant asked

"Well, your name is clearly indicated in your tag" Lisa laughed.

"Oh yeah, silly me" Chaeyoung immediately hid her reddening face. "Why am I affected so much with this obviously attractive foreigner?" She thought.

Chaeyoung immediately retreated her grasp on Lisa's wrist as her boss eyed her and approached them. Lisa was enjoying being dragged by a sexy and beautiful flight attendant.

"Man, I'm dead" Chaeyoung muttered

"What do you me- oh" Lisa saw how the manager scolded poor Chaeyoung. She came up with the idea so she meddled in between their business.

"How disrespectful you are. We must be serving for our-" the manager was cut off by Lisa's fake cough.

"Princess Lalisa of Thailand" she bowed as a sign of respect to the Princess of Thailand "I'm sorry for the unrighteous acts of my workers-"

"It is fine, actually I asked her to accompany me so no worries" She smiled.

"What the heck? Why am I so stupid? She's the Princess of Thailand! I must be looking like a fool to her by now." Chaeyoung thought.

"Miss Park Chaeyoung will accompany you to your first class trip in experiencing our services Miss Lalisa" the manager said and after a long chat and agreement. Both Lisa and Chaeyoung got along somehow.

Both of them got each other's number. After few months tjey Got official and sees each other more often
.
.
.

"What a beautiful memory" Lisa sighed and opened her eyes after such time of reminiscing the past.

[2:02PM]
"Where is she now? I wonder what is she doing... I bet she's more beautiful by now." She said.

A sight of crying lovers caught my attention. One begs for the other one not to leave her. That's what exactly happened to... US... ROSÉ AND I...
.
.
.
.
"Lisa! Please don't leave me! Please! Don't" Chaeng bended her knees until it met the cold floor.

"Let me be Chae-" Lisa stopped what she's about to say because she witnesses the most broken happening of her entire being, seeing HER love crying in front of her.

"What I am doing is for the best Chaeng-ah..." She bended her own keeps to reach her chipmunk's teary eyes. "I'm sorry. I just don't want everything to get worse" she kissed her, gently and slowly. It is painful at the end. She doesn't want to give up but she has to.
.
.
.
"The flight 0507 of SK International Airport will land any moment from now, for the on waiting for the arrival of passengers please stay in your place. thank you." The announcer said

"She'll be here! She'll be here! Oh my! Jisoo! She will be here any moment from now! I'm so excited! Oh my! I can't wait to give her the ring that I promised her to give one day-"
.
.
.
This ring...
.
.
.
I wanted to give this to her long time ago... But...
.
.
.
"Chaeng-ah! I'm home!" She shouted, no one answered

Checks the room, "Chaeng-ah?" No answer.

Living room, "Rosie?" No answer

Balcony, "Chaeng?" No answer

Kitchen, "Rosie? You don't have to make surprises like this... So scary..." No one answered

She started to cry. "This is all my fault..." She look up on the papers attached on the fridge, she got the one on top. The one containing the most heart breaking statement.

"The day you left this house, as the day you ended our relationship -Roseanne" there, she broke down, still staring into the ring in box that's resting on her now shaky hand.
.
.
.
"Lisa! Is that her!?" Her best friend, Jisoo exclaimed.

Lisa's eyes and heart got captured by Rosé's unchanging beauty. A true goddess indeed. She's like drooling because she couldn't close her mouth because of her amazement.

There goes Rosé who walks like she owns the entire scene.

Jisoo just smiled to Lisa.

"Ros-" she's about to take her first step forward to meet her love once again but what greeted her was the scene that she never imagine would ever happen.

"What-" a tear on her left eye rolled down her cheek.

Jisoo looked to where Lisa is looking at.

A girl in her early 20s kissed the one that Lisa loved and waited for. They kissed in front of Lisa. The most heart breaking indeed.

"Let's  go hubby?" The girl who kissed Rose said

"Sure Jennie- I mean Wifey." Rosé smiled tenderly. They walked with their fingers intertwined.

"That should be me" Lisa's thoughts Ran wild.

"That should be me, greeting you"

"That should be me kissing you"

"That should be me hugging you"

"That should be me who are loving with"

"Spend your time with"

"Care with"

"Love with"

"That should be me, not her" she finished off and started to cry her heart out without minding the people around her.

"Then I want to be Rosé. I want you to love me and be crazy with me like how you are with Rosé... Not just your mere best friend" Jisoo said as she looked down