Our Thing

J E N L I S A  O N E S H O T

Lisa's POV
"I really hate mondays" I blurted out of the blue while staring into the school's field outside.
"Lis, I know you hate mondays but that doesn't mean I don't have to wake you up." Jennie who's my astonishingly beautiful best friend said.
"But does splashing into a sleeping person appropriate?" I rolled my eyes
"Well, that's the best thing to do to wake you up on monday morning." She said as she took a sip on her cup of favorite cappuccino.

I suddenly thought "This is our thing"

---

Jennie's POV
"Jennie? Do I really have to do this?" the girl whined as she keep on rolling her body on the carpet in my room.
"Yes, Lisa. You have to, since you almost forgot that you have your bestfriend beside you while you're openly flirting with Jisoo yesterday." I said as i flip the next page of my book.
"but- why- are- you- jealous-" she said as she rolled

I stood up and walked in her side. She stopped as she bumped into my weak legs making me fall off on top of her. We stayed like that. I felt her shaky breathe hitting on me, her eyes wandered all over my feature but i can sense she stopped as she stared unto my lips.

I sensed everything and i'm fully aware of that so I trapped Lisa between my arms and the carpet as I whispered;

"Be careful next time or else there will be more things to happen other than this"

I kissed her on her lips and i stood up.

"This will always be our thing" I whispered lowly.

---

Lisa's POV

I stared unto the blank ceiling, thinking about what happened. She always kiss me and i do too but that one was way too different. I always keep on thinking what is our thing. Friends with benefits? Friends with mutual feelings? Friends with unknown feelings? I'm confused.

---

Jennie's POV

I've always have feeling for her. Not as a friend, but more than that. I have to confess my feelings for her before its too late. I already made up my mind so i went looking for her everywhere.

"She might be in there" I said as as i looked up on the the ladder up to the said secret rooftop of our dorm

I went there and I saw her completely shocked in my presence. Guess she hate me. but I have to say it now or i will never get a chance to say this.

---

Third Person's POV

"Jen-"

"Lice-"

"I have to tell you something" they both said in unison.

"Oh okay, you say it first." Lisa said

"no, you say yours first" Jennie replied.

"No" both of them said it again. They laughed

"Okay-" Jennie said

but jennie thought that Lisa's no is an indication that she should say it first and so as Lisa, she thought the same with Jennie.

SO they ended up saying it again.

"I LOVE YOU" and they shut their mouth, still in the state of shock that they felt the same.

Even in their minds they say only one thing "It will ALWAYS BE OUR THING"