From Two To One

A graceful tiger padded through the forest silently. A beautiful terror, she was called. Powerful and fierce yet mysterious and lovely. She walked until she found where the seed had started to grow. One leaf grew off it's small, twig like trunk. There she waited, for her other half to come. A mighty wolf ran through the forest. A majestic creature of both power and love. Small creatures flee in his mighty presence. His fur flew behind him as the howls of the ones he protected rang in his ears. His heart ached for the ones he had left behind. He knew, however, that his fate was sealed. He ran until he saw the small sprout, with the graceful tiger beside it. He came to a stop and looked at her as she looked at him. Their mission was almost complete. They began to dance around the sprout, to music only they could hear. The tiger heard the sounds of her prey running as she roared. The wolf heard his own howling mixed with that of the ones he loved. They danced on and on, never stopping. The sprout began to grow to the sound of the music in their heads. It's small trunk expanded out, growing more branches and leaves. Soon, the tree was the biggest of all. The two creatures on the ground stopped their dance, knowing their work was far from over. They sat beside each other, neither daring to move, for the tree could not grow if not for both. The tree continued to grow under the creature's watchful eyes. The spirit of a tiger with the heart of a wolf. Two opposites intertwined into one being. A tree like no other.