Chapter 1

I'm at home scrolling through my social media. Ji An doesn't come home till after 5, so I have nothing else to do.

I sae an article about Kpop groups. I'm not obsessed with Kpop like other people. I just want to keep up to date with whatever happens in the K-world because one day I might be managing one of those groups.

I click on the article & read just the group names: 'TXT, EXO, TWICE, ITZY, Stray Kids, Cherry Bullet, BTS, Red Velvet, EVERGLOW, Monsta X & KARD.'

I read some other articles when the door unlocks & opens. "I'm home~" announces Ji An.

She puts her things down & comes to me.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Okay, I guess. I mean, a dream job is a dream job" she smiles.

"You're still positive & happy on a Friday afternoon. I don't think you're human" I tease her. Ji An is always optimistic.

"Whatever. I'm making some ramen. Wanna have some?"

"Yes please." I was actually quite hungry.

So I eat & go to take a shower & change into my pajamas. When I'm  done, I come out to see Ji An smiling at her phone.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

"Our friends just invited us to the opening of the new Gucci shop in the local mall! It's tomorrow so we are definitely going. I don't care if you have plans. OMG! WHAT IF WE ARE THE FIRST CUSTOMERS??"

I just look at her smiling at her phone. The next thing she's doing is shrieking.

"Ji An! Shut up! The neighbors already complained twice this month. Our warnings are almost up."

"I'm sorry" she apologizes, calming down. "But... My favourite idol is gonna be at the shop opening! He's Gucci's main model right now and damn is he hot."

"Typical of you" I say bluntly.

"OMG! HE'S GONNA HAND OUT FREE ACCESSORIES TO THE FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS!!!" she shrieks again. "Danseok we have to be there before anyone else! WE. HAVE. TO."

"You're exhausting. What's so special about Gucci anyways?"

Ji An practically chockes on the air. "They are THE BEST FASHION INDUSTRY IN THE WORLD!"

"I guess" I state.

"Well you guessed right."

Ji An talks a bit more about Gucci & why I should come so I agree. I have no plans tomorrow anyways. Then I wash up & go to my room to sleep.

(The next day)

I get up with the sun shining on my face. I really need to get block-out curtains.

I close my eyes again, thinking of a reason to get up. Oh! The Gucci opening with my friends.

I get up & brush my teeth. It's still summer, so I put this on:

 It's still summer, so I put this on: