Chapter 3

Skye POV
~time skip brought to you by my gay ass~

We arrived home and it head straight up to my room plopping on my bed grunting into my pillow I pulled out my phone and opened wattpad and started reading broken eyes. I get a text from corbyn.

Corbyn🦆: hey Skye I have a favor.

Skye🐺: okay what's up??

Corbyn🦆: well mine and seirras 3 year anniversary is tomorrow and I'm planing something special But I need you to keep her busy for about 3 hours tomorrow can you do that???

Skye🐺: ooooo yay girls gonna be so happy I agrees to keep her out of the house meaning yeah I'll do it.

Corbyn🦆: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOUR A LIFE SAVER!!!

Skye🐺: first off yeah np second calm you tits dude I don't have anything better to do anyways.

Corbyn🦆: alright alright anyways thanks again I gtg TTYL .

Corbyn🦆 left the chat.

'i'll text seirra now and let her know the plan'

Skye🐺: sup asshole.

Seirra🦙: hey bitch.

Skye🐺: so mall tomorrow pick you up a 7?

Seirra🦙: yeah I'll invite fucker too.

Skye🐺: mmk see you tomorrow ttyl.

Skye🐺left the chat.

I set my phone down and head down stairs to get a snack, I grab a poptart place them in the toaster and wait. My phone vibrates in my pocket I pull it out and see Kate texted me.

Kate🐘: why is asshole texting me asking to go to the mall with you guys tomorrow??? Is corbyn planing something???

Skye🐺: yeah he is don't tell her anything but it's really romantic I'm mean that's what he said wanna third wheel and spy on them??

Kate🐘: hell yeah fam I'm so down. What time??

Skye🐺: dunno I'll ask and get back too you.

Kate🐘: mmk bye bitch

Skye🐺: bye hoe

Skye🐺 left the chat

Skye🐺 joined the chat

Skye🐺:sooo what's your plans for tonight????

Corbyn🦆: oh we're going to this pack that has strands of lights hanging every where and I'm giving her a promise ring why do you ask??

Skye🐺: sounds romantic what's it .

Corbyn🦆: it looks like that. what do you think??

Skye🐺: omg she'll love it.

Corbyn🦆: you think??

Skye🐺: hell yeah I do you will never take it off.

Corbyn🦆:really?
Omg thanks Skye your the best well I better hide it and get back you her she's kind of in a mood...you know the usual once a month thing.

Skye🐺:mmhm I get it okay better get back to your girl bye bud.

Skye🐺 left the chat.

The toaster pops and the pop tarts are done I grab them put the on the plate and head up to my room.

A/n I'm gonna leave this here for now yes it's another cliffhanger bye for now

498 words