chapter 7

Kate's POV

The next few days went by fast Skye's got closer to Suki and even introduce us to her she was nice and Skye was falling for her hard that much was obvious.

"Soooooo...." Skye said

"What?" I said

"What do you think of natsuki?" Skye said

"Oh she's nice."I reply kinda annoyed

"Aww come on Kate.....wait are you okay you sound annoyed." She asked

"Yeah Im fine.... What about you you seem well different." I said curiously

"Yeah I'm fine" she smiled "anyways gotta get to class bye"

"Okay? Bye" I said as she walked off

Skye's POV

~time skip brought to you by season 4 part 2 of haikyuu coming soon~

It was now after school and I was trying to natsuki as I had been planning to confess to her today. When I finally found her she was talking to this boy in our class his name was john if I was right, they seemed to be in a really in depth conversation so I left without a second thought.

'I'll tell her tomorrow' I thought

As I walk away I felt the erge to cough, I ignore it and try to find Kate and them so we could go home. Once I find then the erge to couch comes back so I give in and cough into my hand.

(Blood warning)

I pull away my hand from my mouth and my eyes widen and I see three rose petals covered in blood in my hand. Kate, Daniel, Corbyn, and Sierra look at me concern filled their eyes I look at then wide eyes looking from them to my hand and back. I gulp and try to speak but cough more and more petals and blood show up.

I quickly cover my mouth with both hands as I continue coughing. My friends look at me worried as they see blood drip from my hand to the floor Daniel was the first to speak.

"S-s-skye you o-okay?" He says stuttering

Tears full my eyes and I stop coughing they notice and rush out side. We head to my car and try to get in only to be stopped by none other than Daniel.

"I-i'm fine D-daniel let's just g-go" I said my voice muffled by my hands and petals tears filling the corners of my eyes

"No, your not I'm driving" he said as I look at him "get in" he finished

"Fine" I said we all pile into the car me in the passager side the rest of them in the back.

Daniel drives us to the hospital we park and head inside I find a garbage can and dump the bloodied petals in it and sit down back by my friends.

The nurse shows up and I fianlly get settled into the hospital room my friends pacing back and forth waiting for the doctor. The doctor finally walks in.

"Alright everyone what seems to be the problem." The doctor said

"Well..." I started

TBC...
A/N IM SO SORRY this chapter is short I'm starting up school again soon and it's gonna be difficult to post sorry this chapter sucks I lost motivation for this chapter half way thru I'm so so sorry until next time bye

552 words