CHAPTER 5 💚

Thank y'all sm for the votes💕. I didn't think people was gone read my book. Thank y'all. I see y'all 😌💕.

Kentrell/nba youngboy P.O.V
        2 DAYS LATER: STUDIO

Everybody was chillin in the studio. Kd and boomer started arguing over dumb shit. Yaya kept trying to be all up under me. Everybody was here but jada. She still mad at me for what happened. I actually miss her. I feel like I can talk to her about anything. I wanted to finish our last conversation in her room before kd ass walked in.

I been texting her but she ain't reply. I got a piece of paper and started writing. I thought about Jada as I was writing.

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍
𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
I 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕
𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏
𝑰𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅.."

"Kentrelll" I heard yaya say snapping me out my thoughts. "Mane what" I said mean mugging her. She been messing with me all day I can't even write shit. "What's your problem- nevermind I'm hungry can we get something to eat?" She asked with a attitude. "I want something to eat" kd said listening to our conversation. "Go ahead I'm not going. Ion even kno whatchu tellin me for" I said with a attitude.

"I bet if jada was hungry you'd jump to get her something to eat" I heard yaya mumble under her breath getting up. "What bitch" I said looking at her crazy. "you don't even care if I was hungry or not. If Jada was hungry you'd jump to get something to eat with that bitch" she said mean mugging. "Mmm" kd mumbled looking away.

"Don't speak on jada if she not here to defend herself BITCH" kadora said standing up. "I said what the fuck I said here or not". Yaya said. "Stop talking hard in front of everybody when she not here. Remember last time you wasn't on shit and Jada only one call away fuck is you tryna do" kadora said. "Yaya leave you doin too much" Chasity said.

"So call her. She been wanting to fight right?" yaya said smiling. "Say get the fuck out" I said pushing yaya out the studio. I hate that drama shit. "Nigga let Jada and yaya fight. Call her" kd said sitting up. "Yo ass the only one that wanna see wigs and eyelash and eyebrows flying everywhere" I said mean mugging him causing everybody to laugh.

"Kentrell they called lashes and you need a makeup wipe to wipe off your eyebrows goofy" kadora said laughing. "Whatever the hell yall girls do it ain't happening hea" I said shrugging. "Tell jada if she want smoke come get it she know where I be" yaya said sitting back down.

JADA P.O.V

I was in the mall getting my toes done. This was my first time going to the mall by myself without Chasity and kadora. I needed to get out the house for awhile. Chasity and kadora went to the studio with the gang. I know kadora went cause babyjoe I guess they a "thing" but I don't know yet kadora haven't said anything. I don't know why Chasity went.

I think I'm catching feelings for kentrell kinda.. I don't know yet. I wanna text him and talk about what happened but my pride in the way. He texted me a few times but I left him on read. I pulled out my phone and went live on IG. I watched my views go up. I haven't been on IG since the fight. I started to look through the comments.

@𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚_𝐛𝐚𝐞𝐞: 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 😍

@4𝐤𝐭.𝐘𝐛𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐅𝐩: 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒖p?