CHAPTER 12 💚

JADA P.O.V

I gotta feeling ima have to punch kentrell in his shit.. "I'm finna head back to the room." I said. "So it's fuck my question and I'm just checking on yo stank ass" kd mumbled under his breath. "I'd drown you" I said looking at him disgusted.

"What's goin on?" Kadora said coming up to me. "He got- Nothing just text or call if you need me" I mumbled walking away. "I'm finna come withchu" she semi yelled.

We got on the elevator and went back to the room. I put my hair into a ponytail and laid on the bed and turned on the Tv and waited for kentrell to bring his Bowlegged ass back in this room.

I grabbed my phone and opened IG to see what tha hype bout and what people tagging me in.

"Oh HELL naw" I semi yelled.

30 MINUTE LATER.

The door opened slow and kentrell walked in without saying anything. This nigga ain't even have food-

"So whea you beenat?" I mumbled with a attitude. "How yo day been? I love you" he said sitting in the chair far from the bed. He look beyond high.

Ohh so he wanna play in shit? I thought to myself. I stood up and walked to the lamp and threw it at him. "SO YOU WANNA BE OUT WITCHO EX RIGHT? THEN THE LIL BITCH WANNA SPEAK ON ME? KEEP DET HOE IN CHECK" I yelled.

"Mmm she done threw the lamp- Jada call me if you need me" kadora mumbled grabbing her stuff.

"JADA BRA CHILLAT" he yelled clenching his teeth. "BITCH-'' I yelled throwing shoes at him. "Soo you wanna be chillin witcho ex? Then let her talk about me but then you told me you was finna get sum to eat but you wanna be somewhere wit ole girl." I said.

"I was hungry I did get sum food tho" kentrell mumbled. "THATS IRRELEVANT DUMMY'' I yelled. I threw the hotel phone at him. "SAY QUIT THROWING SHIT AT ME IM TRYIN NOT TO HITCHU. YOU DOIN TO MUCH" kentrell yelled in a thick accent.

"I'm doing too much cus I care? I'm doing too much cus YOU wanna- you know what Hit me bitch" I said sarcastically looking for something else to throw. He looked at me blankly like I was stupid.

"You got the nerve to look at me like IM stupid..What the fuck did I even do to you?" I said trying not to cry.

"Can we talk it out?" kentrell mumbled.

"What we gone talk about? you wanna be chillin wit kay an have me lookin stupid. You just TOLD me we was finna work on us. But if you wasn't feelin me YOU SHOULD'VE fuckin SAID IT dumbass nigga" I semi yelled.

"It ain't even dat serious shawty" he mumbled carelessly.

"It's not that serious? Basically you just tellin me youn care fo my feelins or nunadat.. fuck you ion kiss ass" I said grabbing my stuff.

"Bitch ion care leave I got plenty of bitches. I'm not gone beg you to stay cus you overreactin" he said shrugging. "They using yo retarded ass" I mumbled walking towards the door.

"And You not?" Kentrell semi yelled. "I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR ANYTHING THAT GOTTA DO WIT MONEY AND WE BOTH KNOW IT" I yelled walking back. "If only you knew how I felt aboutchu" I Mumbled.

"How you love me and you leaving me?! I thought you was different" Kentrell said. "You just said fuck my feelings wit yo actions right? But yet wanna make me feel like I'm stupid. I'm NOT THE GIRLS YOU USED TO. Everybody not replaceable so she AINT me." I semi yelled. "You right.. don't leave I'm sorry I see whea I was wrong at" kentrell mumbled tryna hug me.

"If you wanted me you would SHOW ME. You seriously wasted my time you should've left me alone I don't know why I fall for no not shit ass" I said going to kadora and babyjoe room.