CHAPTER 6 💚

JADA P.O.V
LATER THAT NIGHT

We was chilling at my house watching a movie in the living room. Nobody was really paying attention to the movie. Everybody either had they own conversation or was on their phone."You ain't have to beat her up LIKE THAT" babyjoe said laughing. "Had her ass leakin" boomer said laughing. "She was askin for it" I said shrugging.

"You wanna smoke upstairs?" Kentrell asked me looking up from his phone. "Yea come on" I said getting up. Kentrell walked over and grabbed his weed off the table. We both walked up stairs and I closed the door behind us. We sat on the bed and kentrell started to roll up.

"Why you smoke?" Kentrell asked. "Whatchu mean?" I asked him. "Like I wouldn't think that you smoke" he said shrugging.

"I started smoking when my grandma passed away. My grandma raised me. My mama wasn't really around. She used to leave every night and give her body up to anybody. She was always drinking. When she drunk she'd hit me for no reason. I think it started cause of my daddy leaving but that's not my fault I dont know why she'd take her anger out on me and make it seem like it was because of me-''

"Mane you should've hit ha ass back. I would've been in dat bitch boxing my mama" kentrell said passing me the blunt causing me to laugh. "I was like 11 or 12. That was my mama and I loved her regardless. But yea my grandma took me in and I went to school and that's when I met kadora and Chasity and we became bestfriends.. we told each other everything and made promises to be as close as we are til the death of us" I said hitting the blunt.

Kentrell nodded slow like he knew something I didn't. "After my grandma passed when I was like 14 kadora mama took me in. That's why they like sisters to me. Me and my grandma was close. When she passed that hurt me. I started smoking cause it made me numb and I didn't feel the pain when I'm high" I said hitting the blunt and passing it to kentrell.

"Damn.. my grandma passed away too. I know how you felt but ion wanna talk about it" kentrell said. "This my first time ever telling somebody this.. ion like to talk about the pass or open up to anybody but I feel like I trust you and I can tell you anything. I don't know if you understand but I hope you do" I said trying not to break down.

"Sometimes I get lost in my thoughts.. I be here physically but mentally I'm not. I feel like I got a hole in my heart" I said taking a deep breath.

Kentrell gave me a hug. "I knew it was something about chu that made you act the way you do" kentrell said nodding. "How I act?" I asked. "Like you need sum dick" kentrell said smirking. "I'm seriouss" I said laughing. "I am too" kentrell said rubbing my thighs.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Yea wassam" kentrell said.

"I think- I truly have feelings for you.. and I'd always be here if you need me. You the first person to actually listen to me and that made me feel some type of way-''

"Ion even know what ta say" kentrell shrugged. "Ion wanna hurt chu or-" he mumbled.

"It's fine"
I cut kentrell before he say anything else I didn't want to hear.

So I'm just a bitch he go to when he bored? I should've kept that to myself.. but bet.

"I'm finna go downstairs.." kentrell said getting up. "Okay" I said dryly.

Kentrell left out and I felt tears wanting to fall. I wiped my eyes and walk downstairs.

"Yalll was fuckin?" Kd asked laughing. "No bitch" I said sitting on the couch next to kadora and babyjoe. "What's wrong love" kadora asked. "Nothing I'm good why" I asked. "Mm just asking" kadora said with a small smile. "Tour coming up" three said showing kentrell the calendar on his phone.