CHAPTER 13 💚

JADA P.O.V

I'm most definitely going home tomorrow. I can't stay here with him. I thought to myself.

I knocked on the door before coming in cause I don't wanna walk in on sum I don't wanna see.. "WHO IS IT" Kadora semi yelled.

"I'm finna book a flight home tomorrow" I said. Kadora opened the door and gave me a hug. we walked in and sat on the bed.

"I heard you threw a lamp at trell" babyjoe said laughing like it was the funniest thing ina world.

"It's not even funny cus he seriously pissed me off" I said with a attitude. "If you going home I'm going home too" kadora said.

"Whatchu mean you going home too?" Babyjoe said looking a kadora. "What I said. If she goin home I'm goin home too-'' kadora mumbled. Somebody knocked on the door making beats. "Here we go" Kadora mumbled under her breath and opening the door.

"Damn y'all having a meeting without us" kd said sounding hurt. Boomer and the kids walked in behind him. "Oh lord the ears back" I said.

"Girl fuck you. You love ma ears" kd said. "Where three and kendell?" Kadora asked. "He in his room gettin sum act. I don't know where three went" kd said shrugging.

"What happened wit you and kentrell" boomer asked.

"That dumbass nigga wanna be wit his ex WHEN he told me he wanna work on us. Then have me lookin stupid-''

"Y'all should talk it out" babyjoe said cutting me off.

"No. Ain't nun to talk about wit him he said how he felt..and SHOWED ME.. and clearly he don't care so why would I? I'm not finna force nun. He said I was overreactin cus I care. He said he got plenty of bitches and I used him-he decided to waste my time" I said shrugging.

"Damn.. Whatchu finna do now" kd asked. "Take my ass home. Y'all might not even hear from me no mo. I'm stayin in here sooo" I said looking at joe.

"I wan my dadda" tay said. "You want me walk you to his room" kadora said picking him up.

"Hea id do it and Put his ass down he too big fo dat shit" joe said reaching for his hand.

"Leave me alone I can pick him up" kadora said rolling her eyes.

"Ight I'm finna head out. Draco you going?" Joe asked. Draco got up and opened the door and they walked out.

"I'm tired" kadora said yawning. "Take yo punk ass to sleep" kd said. "Get yo punk ass out" kadora said laying down.

"I needa pack my stuff ion even wanna go back in that room wit him cause I know he gon wanna talk in shit" I said with a attitude. "Looks like You got no choice" boomer mumbled.

"I needa smokee y'all stress me out" I semi yelled. "Girl Who stressing you out" kd said looking at me crazy.

"Kentrell DeSean Gaulden" I said.

Kentrell walked in the room. "What the fuck-'' I mumbled to myself. Kd and boomer started laughing loud like sum was funny. Kentrell looked at me like he wanted to say sum to me.

I grabbed my phone and put on my slides. "Whea you finna go" kentrell said to me. I ignored him walking out. I ran to the elevators cause I know his toxic ass gone damn near chase me.

I walked outside. ion even kno where I'm going or about to go. I thought to myself standing by the doors.  "Why you ignore my question shawty" kentrell said walking towards me. "Why you worried bout me" I said sarcastically.

"I can't worry aboutchu na?" He said.

"Why you wanna be worried about me.. you got plenty of bitches. Remember I'm using you right..even tho I got my own everythang and never asked you for SHIT. But my bad for overreacting and caring. If you felt the same way I felt aboutchu and you knew how I felt aboutchu you would've did the same thing I'm doing.. overreacting" I semi yelled.

"I do feel the same way jada" kentrell mumbled. "OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT DUMBASS" I yelled walking away. I felt him grab my arm back. "Mane what the fuck bra- what you wan from me" I said with a attitude.

"So you really leaving tomorrow?" Kentrell asked. "Yea and you won't hear from me no mo.. this what you wanted huh?" I said sarcastically.

"No dis ain wha I wanted. All dat shit I said ina room Ian mean to I was on dem drugs when I said fuck you. I know I needa treat you betta.. I'm sorry. I swea it's sum aboutchu that got me attached to you jada" kentrell said looking me in my eyes.

I feel myself falling back in a place i fought hard to get out of. I can't put myself back in that position..

"Jada com on you said you wouldn't leave wen times get hard. I'm damn near mad at myself fo dis" he said rubbing his face.