CHAPTER 8 💚

KENTRELL/Nba youngboy

I pulled up to the hospital and ran to the doors. "YOUNGBOY CAN I TAKE A PICTURE" I heard somebody yelled. I ignored them. I had my mind focused on Jada.

I needed to hurry up and get ina hospital before a huge crowd come.

I pulled out my phone and looked thru me and babyjoe text to find the room she in. I walked passed the front desk to the elevator. "EXCUSE ME SIR COME BACK TO THE DESK-'' the lady at the front desk yelled.

I looked at her crazy and got on the elevator. "315" I mumbled to myself. I got off the elevator and walked to room 315. I took a deep breath in and out before walking in the room and seeing her.

"Jada okay?" I asked looking at everybody. "Yea she good right now" Kendell told me.

"FUCK YOU HERE FOR??!" Kadora yelled crying. "Whatchu mean and stop yellin fuck is wrong witchu" I said looking at her crazy. I don't know why Chasity and her keep yelling at me in shit. "You ain't answer the phone and now you wanna show up.. you don't care about her this YOUR FAULT" kadora said.

"what? Talkin crazy. How this my fault? And why you crying if she okay?"

"Kadora chill out bra" Kendell said. "Don't tell me chill out. LOOK AT HER.. but yet you only think about your fucking self. You let her leave out crying. then not answer the phone?" kadora said pointing to jada in the bed.

"You don't know shit that happened before she left out. But yet you was downstairs when she left out why YOU ain't stop her? Dumb fuck" I semi yelled.

"This not nobody fault calm down. Y'all pick the perfect time to argue huh" Kendell said looking at me chasity and kadora.

"She almost lost her life..But she fine now they put her to sleep" Chasity said sounding like she finna cry. "Damn" I mumbled to myself looking at jada. But Why Chasity tryna act like she care In shit?. "FUCK YOU TRYNA ACT LIKE YOU SOMEWHAT CARE NOW? SHE WOULDNT WANT YOU HERE ANYWAY DUMBASS GIRL" I yelled.

"Mmm this not the time and place right now for all this yelling" kd said shaking his head. "I DO FUCKING CARE THATS MY FRIEND" Chasity yelled. I laughed. "Now you her friend.. say Ight slat I hear you" I said laughing. "Whatchu tryna say I'm not a good friend?" Chasity said walking towards me. She bet not get in my face or she gone be next to jada in tha bed on HER life.

"We gone speak on it when jada up " I said mean mugging her. "Speak on what?" Three asked me. "Nun mane" I said dryly. "I wanna be in here alone wit ha for a minute" I told everybody. "For what she don't wanna talk to you. Fuck you dumb ass denthead whore" Chasity said.

Now I wanna beat ha ass. "get out fo I turn dis hospital up and Fuck you too den Slutty ass" I said causing kd and Kendell to laugh. "Chasity lets go" boomer said pushing her out with everybody else.

I touched Jada hand. She didn't even move. "I'm sorry I did that and I'm sorry I let you leave out the house. I didn't know this was finna happen. I'm sorry I didn't answer they calls when it was about chu.. I blame myself for this. I just wantchu to wake up and talk to me. Some of the words you said to me earlier stuck wit me and I made a few songs outta it.. I-'' I got cut off by a nurse walking in.

"Hello I haven't seen you yet I'm Miller, you are?" She said taking her clipboard off the wall. "Kentrell." I said dryly. "Wake jada up" I told the her. "Sir she wakes up when she wakes up.. She is fine for now but we going to need her in here for a few days to be sure of her up and leaving" she said walking to her computer.

"Then get off the computer and do your fucking job" I said mean mugging her. "Excuse me?" She said looking at me crazy. "WHAT I SAID" I semi yelled. I was getting irritated. She ain't doing shit forreal to help her. She typing on a computer in shit.

JADA P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly. I heard kentrell arguing with a nurse. My head was hurting badly. "Ken-'' I mumbled trying to get his attention. He looked mad. "Jada?" Kentrell looked at me. His face lit up and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry" he said in my ear. "It's not your fault kentrell..God should've took me I forgive you for that but this don't mean I'm okay with it" I said. "Jada I'll be back to talk with you. Do you feel any pain right now?" The nurse asked me.

"My head hurt" I shrugged. "I'll be back with some medicine for you" the nurse said walking out.

Before kentrell could say anything else everybody else walked in. I didn't even know why Chasity here. I'm salty I can't get up and just slap the shit outta her. "Jada baby I love you" kadora said hugging me. "I love you more" I said.

"Chasity get out" I said looking at her. "Why?" She asked. "Get out. You lucky I can't beatcho ass but I gotchu later" I said stank facing her.

" I Came for YOU and you telling me to leave. What I do?" She asked looking at me crazy. "Jada why she gotta leave fo?" Three asked me. "Cause she fucked kentrell same night me and him got into a fight" I said carelessly. "Huh?" Kadora looked at me. "I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT-'' Boomer said standing up.

"Damnn" baby joe said looking away. "How you know?" Chasity asked. "Cause he told me" I said mean mugging her.

"So this explains that bag you packed. Then you talked to him in the hallway at the studio and your caption on IG for jada and yaya." Kd said. "Fuck.. you told everybody" Chasity mumbled covering her face. "Chasity after alll the promises and how close we are you fucked him? But kentrell how you was trying to talk to jada but you fucked wit Chasity?" Kadora asked.

"Mane me and Jada not together but I was high and horny that night and it was only ONE time" kentrell mumbled.

"Im leaving and I'm packing all my shit at the house" Chasity said getting up. "Good choice" kd mumbled. "Mind yours" Chasity said leaving out. "Kentrell can I hear the songs you made?" I asked kentrell.

"Hello" the nurse said coming back into the room. "Hi" I said.

"You aware of what happened and remember anything? and I have your medicine" she said grabbed a chair and sitting on the side of me. "Uh some things. And when can I leave?" I asked her. I hate hospitals I ready to leave already. "Around 2 days or longer it depends on how you doing.. you should be fine if only your head hurt but-'' I cut her off.

"Can I leave right now? Only my head hurt" I told the nurse. "Why you wanna leave so bad?" Babyjoe asked me. "I hate hospitals.." I mumbled. "Here's your medicine" the nurse said handing me Ibuprofen and water. "I'll be back call me if you need anything jada" the nurse said walking out. This bitch still haven't told me when I can leave.

I took the Ibuprofen and got up. "Whea you going?" Kentrell asked me. "Home come on y'all" I said looking at everybody with seriousness. "But-'' I cut kd off. "Bring yo ass out hea and let's go don't ask me no damn questions na" I said rolling my eyes at him. "Okay well excuse me" boomer said looking at me crazy.