CHAPTER 9 💚

2 DAYS LATER
JADA P.O.V

Everybody left to go get something to eat. Me and kentrell was chilling at His house in his room. We was waiting for his babymama to drop kayden/draco off over here. Draco and one of his other sons supposed to go on tour with us. Tour in 4 days.

My phone started ringing. I got up and walked to the nightstand to get my phone. "Who dat" kentrell asked me. "Mind your business ass wipe" I said stank facing him.

𝑻𝑹𝑬 🥴💕 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳...

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed the phone and walked to the guest room downstairs.

 I grabbed the phone and walked to the guest room downstairs

"Wassup witchu you can't text a nigga back" Tre said.

"I suck at texting back you gotta call me" I said smiling. "You look good" Tre said smiling. "JADDDAA" I heard kentrell calling my name. "Anywayss wassup witchu tho" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Tryna come slide tonight?" Tre asked me. "Mmm" I mumbled looking at him crazy. I wanted to go but I also wanted to meet kayden. But then kentrell gone be mad if I go.. but that's not my nigga. I thought to myself.

"I'll hitchu up later and let you know" I said. "Ard text me" he said. "Okay" I said hanging up the phone. I got up and walked to back upstairs to kentrell room.

"I feel like you was on tha phone wit anotha nigga and why you leave to answer yo phone?" kentrell said looking dead at me. BITCH WHAT DE FUCK.. HOW THE FUC- I thought to myself.

"Kentrell you not my nigga fuck" I said looking at him stupid. "Say Ight keep playin wit me.. and if it's that nigga Tre tell him I said don't get slimed out tryna fit in" kentrell said in a thick accent. His accent attractive. I love when he mad sometimes.

"I wasn't een on tha phone wit him you tweakin" I said rolling my eyes. "I hear you" kentrell said shrugging. "You doing to much" I said mean mugging him. "Shut up" he said pulling out his phone. "bitch Make me" I mumbled. Kentrell grabbed me and choked me. I started smiling cause I know exactly what's about to happen.

"You still want me to make you?" He said smirking. "You can't and moveee" I said licking my lips. Before it went farther kentrell babymama knocked on the door. "Go get the door ugly" I said pushing kentrell. "I'm not ugly" he said going downstairs. I followed behind him.

"Hey you kentrell lil girlfriend Jada?" She asked me handing draco to kentrell. Lil girlfriend?.. she bet not start wit me."Somewhat" I said dryly. "I'm Nisha" she said with a fake smile. "Mm" I mumbled walking to the living room. "Bye bye kayden" she said kissing him on his forehead and walking out. "Ight ni" kentrell semi yelled.

"Hi draco I'm jada" I said smiling. He mean mugged me and put up the middle finger. I looked at him crazy. "Oh you just like yo daddy huh" I mumbled. "Come on we finna pick up where we left off" kentrell said grabbing me. "No we not. Plus yo son right here" I said mean mugging him. "So. He gone do the same thang he know wassup" kentrell said shrugging.