awkwardness

Addison POV

i was lying in bed when my phone ring and saw it was dixie so i quickly answered it and i say where are you? But the boy answered it so i immediately asked who he was and why he had my friend's phone , the guy answer and said he was here to exchange LA and she was so drunk.. so i went to exchange LA and saw her inside she was so drunk but i dont know why , when we got home i go to her room i asked her why did she drunk , and she didn't answer my question. When im going to my room she pulled me back and said can you stay her for tonight , sure but dont do it again so i cuddle her and kissed her in forehead..

Dixie POV

the next day I woke up to addison's shoulder and I didn't know what was happened last night, suddenly charli shouted downstairs to eat breakfast and addison woke up , good morning addi i said to her , and she did not respond, whats time is it she say , its 8:35 am let's go downstairs we need to eat something, while we were eating ,I ask her what happened last night, well you were so drunk last night and you didn't want me to go back to my room so i slept in to your room.

Later that day , me and addison is in my room , dixie why did yo-', i cut it off and kissed her but i pulled away , i-i-m so-rry addison i shouldn't kiss-', but she pulled me back and kissed her then charli came up and saw that we were kissing then me and addison pulled away and i fell to the ground dixie are ok charli ask yeah im fine i said , but I didn't know what to say to charlie what she saw it..