RELAXATION TIME

CHARLI POV

Hey guyss wanna come to hawaii, "ohh do i interrupt something here" no yeah were coming "dixie and addison said", oh good and we're leaving in 1 hour, when we we're in the airplane dixie, addison, chase, me avani and the other, sat on.

Skip In The Air Plane

When we were in the hawaii, and we all tired so we went to hotel go to sleep me and chase are in the same room while dixie and addison are in the same to and avani amd Anthony.

DIIXE POV

Next Morning!!

I just woke up Me and addison are cuddling, good morning dixie addison said good morning addison, I sat down and I tell addison that i think i like you addison like more than friends, then she sits down too and whispers i like you too and she pulls me into a kiss and I hide my blush but your so cute when your blushing , addison said , and i grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

ADDISON POV

Dixie grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss so kissed her back , i pulled away and said come on dixie get up and we have to go somewhere , "signed and go to shower" and when he was done I took a bath and charli went to our room to say we are going to bahamas to go to a swim charli said excitedly.

IN THE BAHAMAS....

when we were in the bahams we just rested a little bit and went to the beach immediately for taking a selfie and swimming i look at dixie and she so sexy and her body was perfectly good...

Thank you guyss for 1k viewers.