IT'S OFFICIAL

Dixie POV

We woke up and early to go to swimming with pigs and shark im kinda scared but it's so much fun to be with addison rn now..
Addison knows that im kinda scared to the pigs so she picked one and give to me but i dont want and i start running so addison wont give the pig to me hahaha, i dont know why im scared to the pigs. When addison put the big into the water i run to her and kissed her on the cheeks and she turn so red and blushing , you look so cute when you blush i said to her and kiss me quickly in to my lips so i kiss her back.

Addison POV

Hey dixie are you ok it's almost night and it's cold here lets go inside , i said to her , yeah im fine just a minute she said , me and dixie are in the bed right now and i asked her something... dixie can i be your girlfriend us in official girlfriend i asked him nervously, dixie kiss me passionately and said yess babe.. we kissed like a minutes and addison can we cuddle dixie said to me, ofc babe and kiss her again.

Sorry if that was to short, I just can't wrote right now because i have a lot to do for my school homework.
And i dont think if i can wrote tomorrow or later because my mom dont want me to used my phone right now.

IM JUST WRITTING THIS STORY IN ONE WEEK I THINK... AND IT JUST 2K VIEWS THANK YOU GUYSS SO MUCH... IM SO VERY HAPPY BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I PUBLISHED,, THANK YOU AGAIN...