Truth or Dare

Addison POV

I saw dixie in the bathroom and she was crying so i hugged her tightly and asked why she was crying but she didn't answer
dixie tell me because i can't help you if you don't tell me why are you crying , plss dixie tell me im worried so much, and suddenly dixie got up and ran to her room so i quickly called tayler why dixie is crying but he didn't answer her phone , i went to dixie's and she look like ok right now and i asked her again why she look like melting or something but she say she was ok but i know she was lying to me and i hugged her and dixie can you tell me what is going on between you and tayler i whisper to her but she just hugged me tightly..

Dixie POV

"I told to myself why addison so very worried about except for uor friendship"
Addison can you call charli i need to talk to her i said to addison yeah sure just wait here she said.. when charli came to my room i hug her and she hug me too and i cry to her shoulder charli i make out whit tayler i whispered ,, wha-t d-id you say dixie?? Charli said but i know she heard what i say charli im sorry i said to charli while crying charli i can't stop crying dixie wha- why did you do that but did you like it😂 charli said and i quickly answer charli im serious but i dont know wha what happened last night but tayler said what the whole happened but what if i got pregnant woah woah dixie you can't be charli, just kidding i said.

Charli POV

But dixie im still worried about you and but if is it true dixie,, ofc not and can we go out so i can forget what happened dixie said

SKIPPED TO DIXIE AND CHARLI HANGOUT
LATER THAT DAY

Addison POV

me and dixie making a tiktok to my room , dixie,addison come here downstairs we were playing truth or dare someone said, so i grabbed dixie's hand and quickly go downstairs and sat down next to avani, whos first thomas said i go first brcye said ,
So brcye "truth or dare" thomas said to brcye, i go to truth, did you make out with addison thomas said woahh cool question chase said, brcye said no we didn't, ok chase "truth or dare" brcye said, dare chase said, ohh so i dare you to kiss someone who you like brcye said , and chase quickly kiss charli to her lips.. when it's my turn charli asked me if "truth or dare" and i said dare, ok i dare you to kiss someone who you like except for brcye charli said i know yo my self that i like dixie and i dont know if she like me back i said to my self ,so addison are you going to kiss someone or not ,ofc im gonna do it so i quickly kissed dixie to lips and i soaked my tongue her mouth and she kissed be back ok thats stop brcye said and when dixie pulled away " i like you dixie " i whispered to her and she was so shock and let's talk to my room later dixie said to me while whispering with her mouth.

Thank you guyss for almost 100 views
Should i continue this or finished it
Just comment if you want to continue and what next im gonna wrote