stop thinking about her

Dixie POV

I said to addison will continue later then she nod. after that walk to charli's room ,dixie what are you and addison?? Are you a thing or something?? Charli , were not dating and we dont have a thing, but what i saw your going to kiss add-', no im not i just closer to her to tease her thats it.
SKIP ABOUT CHARLI AND DIXIE TALKING

Addison POV

what if charli didn't come into the room what would just gonna happen what if she kiss me do im gonna kiss her back or im gonna pulled away.... OMG!!! What im just thinking , then someone just said brcye is here so i quickly change my clothes and go walk downstairs and i saw brcye and he hugged me so thigh and i kissed her on the lips.., brcye didn't tell me that he was going home right now so i ask her why didn't he tell me that he's going home, ofc it's a surprise he said while kissing me again and i saw dixie and charli walking downstairs i think dixie saw me kissing with brcye...

Dixie POV

Me and charli walking downstairs and ofc i saw brcye and addison kissing and i felt to ky self that im gonna stop cuddling with her and stop thinking about addison because im just gonna hurt my self i know that i love addison so kuch but she have a boyfriend that why im gonna stop with her but im just going to talk with because were still friend anymore then..

Tayler POV

I went to the hype house to talk to dixie but she's not here so i asked addison if she had seen dixie and she said they both went to dunkin i think addison said,, so i just text dixie if where did she go and what time she going back home.. im in dunkin with charli and im going home in 20 minutes dixie said, so i just waited him...
When dixie got home i ask her if i can talk to her and she nod, dixie can i be your date for tomorrow night if is that ok to you i said to her and she said yeah sure and what time is it and can just picked me her,, yeah yeah i said and hug her and she hug ne too, see you tomorrow babe i said to her and she didn't respond...