make out

Dixie POV

I feel a finger push to my vagina , i cringe and hold into bed sheet, she pushes in and out three times before inserting another finger. I give a small moan as she finger me a few more time and after that she pulled away and kissed me.

ADDISON POV

I woke up and turned to see dixie but she wasn't in my side so i decided to go a shower and went to the downstairs and saw brcye in the living room so i went to her and kiss her forehead so i dont look suspicious ,goodmorning babe, brcye asked me where i slept last night , i slept with dixie sorry i didn't tell you i said to him while hugging , and saw dixie walking upstairs i dont know if ahe see me but i think she saw me.

DIXIE POV

I saw addison and brcye cuddling in living room and im so jealous , addison came into my room , addison jump into the bed and pulled me into a hug but i pulled away bacause im jealous about what i see early, heyy are you ok? , addison said ,yeah im fine i just feel sick i said to her.

NEXT DAY....

Addison and her family go to vocation and im with charli right now , we were in dunkin donut eating because this is charli's fav. Place. When we back to hype house and went to brcye to borrow something but when i opened the door brcye is kissing someone i really dont know , not gonna lie she kinda pretty tho , WHAT THE FUCK BRCYE!!!! Your making out with some girl when addison is not here and slap her in face suddenly avani, charli, chase,and the other came in her , why , what's happening here ,avani and charli said. 30 minutes later , thomas and chase drove brcye and her girl to the door way to get pit of the house.