1. The Fight

⚠️⚠️WARNING! SUICIDAL AND TOUCHY SUBJECTS ARE MENTIONS IN THIS CHAPTER! PROCEED WITH CAUTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

They sat on the floor of the gym, tears welling up in their eyes. "Damn it.. not again... please" Hinata begs whatever god is out there. But worst came to worst. And the championship for them was over.

The bus ride home was silent, when they got back to the school it was nearly dark out. "We will just go in and grab our stuff.. then we will be back out to go home okay?" Suga explains to the Janitor, it was extremely late but they left clothes in the gym. Reluctantly he opened the door. As everyone piled into the gym with slow depressed steps Hinata says "guys I kept my stuff in my bag.. I will just wait out here for you guys."

"Okay..thanks Hinata.." Noya said in a quiet voice.. clutching the ball in his hands. Before Asahi ran up to hug him in the gym. Lastly.. Kageyama stepped down off the bus. His eyes turned and locked with Hinata's.
"What?"

"Why wouldn't you throw me the ball?"
Hinata was now serious.. not mad, upset, happy, just pure emotionless.

"What.??"

"YOU HEARD WHAT I ASKED!! Why the hell wouldn't you through me the ball! YOU KNEW THAT ASAHI WAS INJURED SO WHY THROW HIM ALL THE SETS!"

"BECAUSE... because... Hinata.. we wouldn't have won anyways"

Hinata now grabbed Tobio by his collar and screamed in his face "YOUR NOT ANSWERING ME! WHY DIDNT YOU THROW ME THE GOD DAMN BALL KAGEYAMA?!?"

"BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT HAVE HIT IT"

"WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT??"

"The last couple weeks you've been off your game! YOUR NOT FOCUSED!! YOU NEED TO FOCUS AND DAMN IT HIT THE FRICKING BALL. You haven't actually hit my sets in weeks. Why would I throw them to you"

"FOR A DAMN CHANCE THATS WHY"

"WHY CANT YOU HIT THEM??"

"I DONT KNOW YOU TELL ME"

"YOUVE BEEN OFF YOUR GAME! YOUR DISTRACTED!!! WHY?!?!"

"BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU DAMN IT.."
His own words felt like a sharp blade through his chest. Was it true... he didn't even know. It just slipped out.. once Hinata woke from his frozen stance in time he looked up to see him. Kageyama, he was more angry then when Hinata hit him in the back of the head with the ball.. why?

"you What..?

"uh.. kageyama I can expla—"

"NO YOU CANT! HOW THE HELL DO YOU FALM IN LOVE WITH ME?! THATS.. SERIOUSLY?! YOU IDIOT—"

Kageyama punched Hinata.. Hinata looked up at him.. tears filled his eyes once more and kageyama wanted to stop himself "I don't want to hurt him.. but Im so filled with anger i can't stop!' He started throwing punches and was now on the ground over top of Hinata.. once he gained control of himself he looked down at Hinata.. who was now unconscious and bleeding from various spots.. he felt himself getting more mad at him for getting hurt so easily. And as he lifted his arm for another punch suga grabbed him
"SERIOUSLY?? DAICHI HELP ME HERE!!!"
"What the hell is— KAGEYAMA?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?? NOYA CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

Daichi and Suga pull kageyama off Hinata, before he broke into tears. Asahi carries Hinata to the ambulance and the rest of the team tagged along. Except Suga, Daichi, And kageyama.

"What were you thinking?"

"I couldn't stop.. I wanted to.. I didn't want to hurt him.. I couldn't.. I couldn't stop" he barely got to words out in between sobs.

The next day at school, Asahi comes back from the hospital. He and Noya were the only ones to spend the night, as the doctors didn't want him being alone. When they came back everyone rushed to them for news...
(At the same time)

"Is he okay?"

"How is he?"

"What happened"

"How bad is he?"

"When will he get out??"

"Will he play soon?"
(Asahi)
"Guys.. I have not so good news..."
Noya was pale. And clutched Asahi's shirt burying his head in his chest to hide tears.
"Asahi what happened??" Suga asked with pure worry on his face

"Hinata is in the ICU... Hes on suicide watch.."

(Everyone)
"What why?!"

"Guys.. he tried to cut his wrist with a scalpel he found.."