7. A Special Suprise

They got to the hospital and waiting in long agony. The emotions were over whelming. Daichi and Suga felt disappointment, that he was ashamed to admit what he did. How could you be ashamed? He wanted help right?
On the other hand, Kageyama was filled with rage. He felt so mad at Hinata that he Snuck out of the room just to cut. Why? What happened that would make him want to cut..
then the doctor walked out, and everyone stood up. "Hinata shouyou?" The doctor asked. Expecting some people to sit down. To his suprise they all said "yes?" In unison.

"Uh.. he is okay. He is stable and the cut on his wound didn't have a major vain with a direct connection to his heart, so he will be okay. He can go home tonight.. but. I do have some other knees.."
"What is it??" Everyone asked.
"I would say would Hinatas boyfriend come, I'd assume it was rather personal." Everyone sat down except kageyama. He walked with the doctor.
Doctor: "Are you both sexually active?"

"Yeah.. but why does that matter?"

Doctor: "I'll say in a second.. do you use condoms?"

"No? Do we have too? I didn't think we needed to since he is a boy... but I can if it will hurt him"

Doctor: "okay son, do you know about omegas, alphas, betas, etc?"

"Of course. I'm an alpha.."

Doctor: "and that's great! It's something to be proud of, but your boyfriend here was an omega.."

"Is that something bad??"

Doctor: "Oh god no! But the thing is, omegas can be impregnated weather they are assigned a male or female role.. meaning.."

"Meaning I'm pregnant.." Hinata said, as he walked up behind the doctor slowly. "You're.. wait hold on. Hinata. Sunshine Hinata. He is PREGNANT??"
Doctor: "yep"

Kageyama jumped up in excitement and spun Hinata around. Then he stopped. "I'm gonna be a dad.... IM GONNA BE A DAD! Ah! Wait. How much money does it cost. Oh well if we need support the team will help. Wait nationals are coming up.. we'll be fine, you have a couple months before you have to go on bed rest right?" Kageyama was spitting out questions with worry and excitement like he didn't know how to feel. And Shoyo couldn't help but giggle.

They realized they had to tell the team and they thought of a huge suprise party during practice. They told coach Ukai and he was fine with it. He was even hesitant to keep Hinata in practice but they had him convinced. They planned to decorate the entire gym with baby stuff and ribbon and TONS of decor. And they had a big banner that said

"Baby Crow On Board!"

After they finished decorating Hinata and Kageyama looked over at the master piece they created. He looked absolutely beautiful yet chaotic at the same time. Which perfectly describes what the feel their kid will be like. They wait, with no patience. Waiting for daichi go 'unlock no the gym. Not knowing that it was double locked. So that they could wait for the whole team to show up. Everyone waited and once coach Ukai noticed everyone was there he said "oh sorry! Geuss I double locked it on accident. Sorry I'm late."
"Your lucky your the coach or you'd be doing laps too" daichi said with a smirk.
"easy their kid, I can kick ya"
"Ok ok sorry sir"

Everyone walks into the gym darkness and realized something was off. The lights turned on and everyone looked around at the decorations. "What is this?" Suga asked and daichi raised his shoulders not knowing either. And before anyone said anything they heard a banner unraveling and say Kageyama and Hinata waving above it. Everyone sat for a second. And when they read the
'baby Crow On Board'
Everyone screamed in excitement. Hinata ran down to the gym floor and everyone hugged him tightly. "When did you find out kid??" Daichi asked before glaring at Kageyama like an overprotective father. "At the hospital, they ran some extra tests to find out why I was having so mucha emotional distress"
"Makes sense." Suga added.
"CAN WE NAME IT NOYA?? I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND RIGHT??"
"Hey easy there tiger, he might wanna name it after his AMAZING dad?"
"Or mom?" Suga said
"Tsukki! There having a kid!!" Yams said with much excitement
"No way. We aren't having a kid"
"Tsukki.."
"Nope!"
Yams frowned but stayed excited for Hinata and kageyama. Everyone celebrated with joy. Waiting for the next ACTUAL practice to come. Everyone kept asking questions if Hinata would still go to nationals and he said he would. "Doctors said after 4 1/2 months I can't move like that. But since nationals are less than a month away we should be fine!"

"Ok as long as your safe." Daichi continues "now, Kageyama.. your going to have a long talk with me about how IRRESPONSIBLE YOU WERE WITH HINATA!!"

"Yes sir.." kageyama said with his head down. He knew Shoyo was giggling and it took a lot of strength not to laugh too.

HEY GUYS! So I don't really know how to end this one cuz I don't want another cliff hanger (your welcome) so I'm just gonna end it right here. Sorry if it's a weird ending, BUT Give me some name ideas for what they will name there kid(s)
(shhh. That is a secret)
I have no clue what there kids name will be and I need some help, so if you don't mind commenting some names for me that would be great.
Anyways I really hope you enjoy my story so far and I can't wait to keep writing it! It's so fun to right (except when I can't think of anything and panick) but aside from that I can't wait to write what happens I'm the future. Will Hinata get hurt? Will everything end happy? Keep reading "Hate/Love". Thank youuuuu guys! Byeeee!