13. Their here!

"I think my water just broke..."

"What?? How. Your only 7 months I don't kn-"

"Just get Daichi Dumbass!!"

"You sounded like me- DAICHI!!"

Kageyama ran into Daichi and Sugas room and woke them up frantically.

"Yeah-yeah what's up kid. Are you okay?" Daichi asked, and Suga already knew something was wrong

"What happened-" Suga asked jumping out of bed.

"Hinatas water- his- he- the baby!"

"English-" Daichi demanded

"He is trying to say Hinatas water broke- start the car.. Quickly!" Suga explained

Daichi ran to the car while Suga started to pack a bag of everything they would need. Once they got in the car kageyama sat in the front with Daichi and Suga sat in the back comforting Hinata. He was the only one to come close to this experience. He could help the best. Daichi was trying to calm down kageyama in the waiting room since he wasn't allowed in the actual room. Only Suga went in there.

"w-what if something happens?? Will he be hurt? Can he die?? SHIT CAN HE DIE?? Wait wait- I don't think so. I've hear of it though- but will- Ah! I just need to see him!!!"

"Calm down Tobio- it's okay. He will be fine, the doctors just said he is handling it like a champ.

****Meanwhile in the room****

"Shit- Fuck this isn't what I expected"

"I know Shoyo, just keep breathing until the doctor says push"

Doctor "no- that's-"

Suga: "what??"

Doctor: "don't push- we have to go into emergency C-section"

Both: "what????!"

The doctors swarmed around hinat and put a mask on him- then they all started to move his bed to the surgery room while Suga ran after them. Kageyama and Daichi saw them leaving with Suga panicked. Daichi graves sugas arm and asked him "What's happening??"
Then kageyama got nervous
"Is he okay? Is the baby okay??"

"Guys! I don't know! He needs a C-section and I'm scared"

Daichi Hugged Suga letting him know everything would be okay. And when he saw kageyama Very worried he pulled him into the hug too.
"Don't worry guys- we know hinata. He doesn't give up- the babies will be okay. So will Hinata"

After that everyone seemed to calm down a bit. They waited for what felt like eternity before they saw the doctor walk over to them.
"Hinata is stable, and the babies are okay. They were going to come out feet first which would have been a big issue. And could've hurt the infant."

All three let out a sigh of relief as they now new Hinata was okay. And so were the kids. Then the doctor said, "the babies are being cleaned up right now. Hinata did not want to know their genders till everyone was in the room. So, let me show you to his room"

Everyone followed the doctor and walked into the room, where Hinata was now sitting on the bed, tired, but still smiling. Kageyama was the first to hug Shoyou.
"I'm so glad your okay-"

"Be more glad They are okay—"

Kageyama looked up and saw two doctors holding the two tiny humans in their arms. Everyone looked awaiting the genders of the babies, and the nurses fulfilled their unspoken request.

"This is your baby boy!" One of the nurses handed the baby over to Hinata and he almost cried at the sight.

"And this is your little girl-"

They handed her over to kageyama. Both of them started to cry as they just kept looking back from the babies to each other. A little later kageyama and Hinata handed the babies over to Daichi and Suga and they almost cried too.

It was a very emotional moment, as it normally would be. And they decided to have their room moved so that kageyama and Hinata could sleep in the same bed (since Hinata had to stay the night). And also Daichi and Suga could stay aswell.

Right before they went to bed Hinata whispered to the tiny humans next to his bed, with excitement about seeing the team tomorrow.

"goodnight Kaito- and goodnight Shoya"