15. TimeSkip (Finale (-,_-))

HELLO MY DEAR READERS WHOM I LOVE SO SO SO SO MUCH! IM SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT POSTED RECENTLY BUT THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS SERIES!! I'm sorry I loved writing this series but tbh I don't know how to continue it😂😂. Anyways, this is the last chapter and I really hope you have enjoyed the story so far, it has been so amazing for me to experience writing this story and I couldn't be happier to have shared it with so many of you.. if you want I have written 3 other story's, (one of which is a one shot story so idk if it counts) but you can read those if you want! Anyways I'm problably writing way too much so- ON WITH THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!

*when the twins are now second years in kurasuno highschool*

"Stupid the girls team is WAY better than yours! >:p"

"LIKE HELL IT IS!"

"WANNA VERSE MY TEAM"

"ID BET ON IT"

"FINE!!"

"FINE!!"

Yeahhhh. The twins argued like this CONSTANTLY. Astumu loved it though, since he was always around, being Shoyous setter and all. He knew what it was like having a *very* annoying twin (to him. Osamu is sweet in my opinion :3). And now they had to convince their captains to let the girls and boys team verse eachother.

"Pleaseeeeee"

"Why do you want to play the boys team. Hm?"

"Good practice...?" Kaito desperately tried to convince her captain.

"Uh huh. It has Nothing at all to do with the fact that you and your brother are both... idk. Fighting again.?"

"Whaaaaaat? Nooooo. I love my brother Oh So Dearly!!!"

".... 🤨"

"Fine! He said that girls team are weak because we don't have male builds...."

"Ok they are On!"

"Really!!!"

"Duh. No team is allowed to trash talk us"

Kaito jumped up in excitement as her captain let her challenge her brother. They practiced all day and night to make sure that they would be prepared. Kaito made sure she was getting perfect sets in. Even after practice she attempted to sneak and watch the boys team but sadly she got kageyamas self disguising skills. So she rly couldn't hide her identity too well. But then again shoya still had Hinatas shortness and he was an ace so. They both had many weaknesses. (We won't mention the fact they both never got any brain cells because kageyama and Shoyo kept their only one. Damn. Some parents.. xP)

The day of their games the girls beat the boys by a long shot. They won in two sets, the first one being "25/14" second being "25/18".

They won because Kaito perfectly distracted all of the blockers to her ace, so they did a three person block, but she did a setter dump. On both. Sets. Yeaaah. Kageyama was super proud of Kaito (duh of course he favorites the setter) and Shoyo comforted shoya as he complained that it wasn't fair and that the girls were distracting his teammates because of their shorts.

They also had another kid by now, named ayumu. (Iykyk). When he was old enough the whole family was discussing what his position in volleyball would be. Hinata and shoya argued he should be an ace while kageyama and Kaito said a setter. Until he spoke up himself.

"Uh... I like basket ball..."

"-_-"-Kaito
"O-O"-shoya
">:0"-Hinata
">:•"-kageyama.

*the child was then put into adoption*

JUST KIDDING!!!!! No they let him play basketball (unwillingly) until he realized he did like volleyball but couldn't play for his life. So he was a manager/ball boy. And life was great, everything was picture perfect, and no one could ever ask for more... except bokuto. He always wants more of everything and anything.
(Sadly) ignoring him though, Tobio and Shoyo lived their own happily ever after, with Kaito, shoya, and Ayumu. And that's all they ever needed.