9. Nationals!!! And A Name too?

It was the day before nationals and they all were training their butts off. And Hinata would not stop training for the life of him.

"Please relax Hinata, we don't wanna harm the baby.." Daichi said, in a caring voice.
"The doctor said I can train as much as I need, the baby won't be hurt. I have to practice!" Hinata begged. He didn't want to quit practice, he was getting slow and needed to quicken up his pace by a lot.
"I know kid, but you'll wear yourself out. I'm not asking, go home. Your done practice for today."
"B-but"
"No buts! Go home! Nationals are tomorrow you need to be well rested and full of energy! Only three games left!!"
"Okay captain..." Hinata was disappointed with losing the argument but stuck to his promise.
He went home for the day, and he walked home with Suga, Daichi, And kageyama.

When they arrived home Hinata fell asleep almost instantly, not realizing how tired he really was. And kageyama looked down at his beautiful Boyfriend in front of him. The next morning (Day Of Their First National Game) Hinata is super Ansi. He won't stop figiting and No one can calm him down. And he can't even take him medication for it because he's scared it'll hurt the baby, but none the less he is still excited. Beyond anyone else. Because though he would have been excited either way, he realized he can tell his kid, that when they won't nationals. They were their with him. On the court, jumping just as high. And running just as fast. And it would all be true. So Hinata was determined to win this.

The get to the court and start to warm up, "calm yourself down babe, we can't afford to lose now"
"I know.. we will win this. Don't doubt it"
Kageyama smiles at the comment and continued his stretches. And the time came. The game was about to start. And next thing they know, the ball is in the air. Of course the game had to start with a rally, back and forth it seemed like the ball would never hit the ground. And then, Kageyama made a setter dump. And they got the first point.

From there on out Kurasano stayed atleast 4 points in the lead and maybe it'd go down to 3 once in a while. But they had the game in the bag. The score was 20/24 and they only needed one more point. But then, the other team got a point. Then another, And another. And of course one more. Now it was 24/24 and we needed two more points again. We got a point, then the other team did. It went on like this for a lifetime.

Coach Ukai pulled Hinata out of the game a Lot of times by now. And when he put him back in, we won. We scored two points in a row letting us win 26/28. Everyone screamed and kageyama picked up Hinata and kissed him happily. Shoyo blushes remembering everyone could see them. But it didn't matter anymore, they won. Only two more games. And they win the whole thing.

That night kageyama were up late talking, and after a long night of arguing and then giggles they finally decided on a name. It was early and they had time to change it, but they wanted a name right away, so they didn't have to panic in the future when the baby was coming and they didn't have a name.

If its a boy, his name will be Shoya Kageyama
(This means Fly High)

If its a girl, her name will be Kaito Kageyama.
(This means to Fly or Sore)

They knew the names seemed weird because of their meanings, but this baby has been on the court since before they were born. And they will stay on it throughout their lives. And Kageyama and Hinata just can't wait to tel the teams the names they came up with. Mom will be so proud, I wonder what dad will think...?

Either way, they finally after three WHOLE HOURS of bickering and fighting they finally agreed and went to bed. Hinata snuggled close to kageyama and let himself be held in Tobios embrace. It felt nice, the warmth. Tobio, (though he would never admit) was a very kind and loving person. And his protectiveness made Hinata always feel safe around him. So here, he will stay in Kageyamas embrace for the next week, while nationals go on. And he will stay until they win this, until he can tell his kid that he was there when they won. That was Hinatas dream, and he won't stop until it comes true.